Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Happy New Year!

Guest ralphie

Well for my first post ever I would like to wish "Happy New Year" to everyone. I have just one resolution for 2012. Never will I ever start reading a novel that is still in progress. At my age I fear I might be the one falling off the cliff. Just can't risk it! .... LOL

Well for my first post ever I would like to wish "Happy New Year" to everyone. I have just one resolution for 2012. Never will I ever start reading a novel that is still in progress. At my age I fear I might be the one falling off the cliff. Just can't risk it! .... LOL

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!

I do have several novels (complete) on my old page, plus some short stories. I still need to copy two of the novels over to GA stories.

But, my current novel, Circumnavigation, is, like all my stories, completely cliffhanger-free, so no fear of being left hanging! :)

CJ :)

But, my current novel, Circumnavigation, is, like all my stories, completely cliffhanger-free, so no fear of being left hanging! Posted Image

CJ Posted Image

This has been said many times on the forum* so it must be true. Mustn't it? Posted Image

LF

*Admittedly, mostly by CJ.

P.S. Welcome aboard!

Edited by Low Flyer

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..