As a side not, and a serious one at that: Now that the game is rolling DO NOT CHAT ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. At all. Peroid. Nada.

If you do, and Advo catches wind of it, we lose him as our mod and Mafia goes up in smoke. I for one find it fun and enjoyable and would hate to lose it. So zip it.

Or else.

Oops, almost missed the boat.

Umm... It's difficult with the first round and, seeing I don't have Quonus to vote for.I guess on the basis that we need a majority to start the bumping off, I'll go for

Krista

I see how it is... Bugeye, Wildone, EmDee, Nephy, Adam, Foopy, I will offer you my word that I will not ever vote to lynch you guys, if you change your votes and vote to Lynch someone else. Posted Image This is a clean slate and I really want it to start out like that.. Posted Image

I vote Johnathan_Colourfield. I implore every one else to do the same. If we form an alliance that means we can insure our survival for a longer period of time within the game. It is how it is set up.. no one will be safe if we throw a lot of votes out there.. as Brandon said, the one with the most votes is lynched anyway.

So I'm asking you for a nice alliance. :)

Hmm I might be persuaded to change my vote... BUT that would put intune in danger of having the most votes and being lynched and I am not down with that Posted Image ...so unless someone else is targeted, I'm not going to take the chance. Posted Image

Ah so Johnathan, eh? I will only change my vote if the votes against him are higher than intune...otherwise I'm not risking it. Sorry. :)

Ok I think that's enough for me...BUT Krista you better stay true to your word!

I will offer you my word that I will not ever vote to lynch you guys, if you change your votes and vote to Lynch someone else.

Unvote: Krista

Vote: Johnathan Colourfield

Well, as this is a Serial Killer game, I don't think that anyone can afford to be too altruistic. I think that it would be in my best interests to be part of the alliance so, sorry JJ

Change my vote.

Unvote Krysta

Vote Jonathan Colourfield

(Note: I was playing the game and no personal intent was meant Posted Image **returns to game mode**)

Vote against me and form an alliance but there would be 5 of you in the alliance (possibly more), making it very hard to eliminate a player as the game goes on.

Krista is very cunning, so i warn you not to trust her. We are all killers remember, anyone can die at any point.

Who can you really trust?

My vote stands for Krista.