With the success of the first game, it seems that everyone wants to play another one. I was going to run a themed game, but I co-modded a game with this style off-site and it was a lot of fun.

The way this game will work is simple: everyone is a One-Shot Serial Killer. The one-shot aspect is pretty simple. On any Night you want, send me the name of someone you'd like to kill. The catch is that this a one-time use kill only. Once you use it, it's gone.

The Serial Killer part is a little bit more complicated. The role is a "lone" type of role. In a traditional game with both Town and Mafia, the SK wins when nothing can stop them from winning. Either they have voting majority, or they've killed everyone (regular SKs can kill each Night).

With this game, everyone's goal is to be the last person. Everyone else needs to be dead in the game for you to win. Everyone. Your win condition is to be the last person standing.

Since all this has been said upfront, it's expected for "alliances" and "agreements" to form. I'll remind you of a standard Mafia rule: unless your role specifically says you can contact someone outside the thread, you can't. I'm not sending out role messages since everyone has the same role, so I'll say it here: Under no circumstances are you EVER to contact someone outside the game thread. Period.

If I find out you've been talking to someone about the game outside of the game thread, I'm removing you immediately without further warning. This included but is not limited to: MSN, AIM, Skype, Facebook, PM. Also, as a side-note. If you accidentally post at Night, please edit out your post so it's just "..." or something. Posting at Night is not allowed.

This game has no restrictions on how many can sign-up, so please do! The more the merrier. I'll keep sign-ups open for as long as possible, until I think no one else is going to be playing with us.

Players:

1. Krista

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

8. Johnathan Colourfield

9. Erebus

10. Bugeye

11. Foopy

12. wildone

13. velefried

14. Y_B

There's something I need to explain before the game can begin. The voting system in this setup is slightly different. This game will be using the plurality mechanic. That means if a majority isn't reached then the person with the most votes against them will be lynched anyways. Every single Day will end in a lynch, so be careful.

If in the endgame a special circumstance arises, then something a little different will have to be done, but the likelihood of that happening is very slim, so we won't worry about that.

With all that said, let the game begin!

Day 1 - It Has Begun.

Players:

1. Krista

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

8. Johnathan Colourfield

9. Erebus