Well.. Blame Adam.. I talked enough for everyone.. and he had to go and shoot me.. and before I was even able to get sneaky and use my One shot on EmDee and then having Intune Lynched.. and then taking Adam and Nephy to the end.. hoping she picked Adam for the one shot. :P

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, interesting :P

Eliminate the two chatty kathy's, Krista and myself, and you all lose interest. :D

I'm still trying to figure out if my feeling should be hurt :P

These two mafia games are nothing like the ones I'm playing on a different forum. :P 5 pages can happen in the first hour.. they take it seriously there.. lol. So I'm not sure GA is ready for Mafia games.. but I would be willing to Mod a Mafia game that is similar to the first one. ;)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

These two mafia games are nothing like the ones I'm playing on a different forum. Posted Image 5 pages can happen in the first hour.. they take it seriously there.. lol. So I'm not sure GA is ready for Mafia games.. but I would be willing to Mod a Mafia game that is similar to the first one. Posted Image

I think the first game was a bit more fun than the second one.

I think the variety of the first game was a bit more exciting. The one shot serial killer game seemed a bit slow to me :)