An Alliance can assure a lot of safety in this particular game. Since we all have the ability to kill someone at night, then it is nice to know that a certain amount of people have promised NOT TO USE IT on the people within that very alliance. The alliance will not kill the members within the alliance, just those on the outside. If the alliance is large enough in the beginning then we can pick the rest off... with minimal death to our own numbers.

So yes, an alliance at this stage in the game is extremely beneficial.

• Site Administrator

Ummmm, weren't we supposed to get a message from AD what we are? Posted Image

I can't claim to be or not being Mafia if I didn't receive anything.

Well I will play as I'm not, but I am very suspicious right off the start.

One: AD hasn't sent me a PM

Two: I speak with Krista every day and she never mentioned the game started

Three: I have spoken with Sam a few times since Wednesday, and no mention to him

Now Brandon can't be Mafia as he is the moderator......can he? Posted Image

Krista has started this game right off the bat making me suspicious of her. yeah she was the Godfather last game, maybe she is the henchman right away. Also, kinda 'Survivor' like of you Krista to make an aligiance right off the bat to help prevent you getting voted off the Island. Too many questions....

Sam, he may have just forgot to mention the game began, also he has been quiet too. Could it be he doesn't know the game has begun either.

Okay, I'm decided:

Krista

Maybe by the next round I will know who I am, currently I am playing the character of Town Fool/Ignoramous Posted Image

Edit to add:

You guys should just vote for me, cause I am not going to be any good at this game. Votes for Bugeye.

Guess it would have made me look less stupid if I read the post above me :)

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator

wildone, read the second paragraph of the opening post.

Oh, now you expect me to read the rules too :P

Still think we'd be safer without Krista

• Like 1

Honey, I was offering you a spot in the alliance.. there are no Mafia.. we've all got the ability to Lynch and then a one time Kill shot. If you're not with the alliance you're against it. :P

• Site Administrator

Honey, I was offering you a spot in the alliance.. there are no Mafia.. we've all got the ability to Lynch and then a one time Kill shot. If you're not with the alliance you're against it. Posted Image

Well, that is assuming you and your alliance are in fact...on your side :unsure: Let's say that there is you and five, and you realize that, oh, let's say Foopy, is becoming your nemesis and more popular, you send in a kill shot on him.

I guess I'd rather be killed by an enemy, then a wolf in sheep's clothing ;)

Besides, who knows if I ain't in another alliance already 0:)

Alliances will give safety, it is a promise made between people that we will vote the same. In this.. Serial Killer type of game, it would be ignorant to go back on an alliance right now.. when there are so many players... If my alliance is cohesive we should make it to the point where we are just the only ones playing. By then there will probably be sub connections made..

And, the Serial Killer part comes in to play at night... I can very well be killed by any one of you.. and it is likely since I've been the loudest and the one scrambling and the one bordering on being lynched. I am no threat, because my fate is sealed.. what I am offering is Safety during the day and the PROMISE that I will not use my Killing Shot on them... and I won't use it on those that are on my side.

But those who vote to lynch me.. will be a target. People who vote for the people within my alliance will be targeted. If anyone needs my protection I will give it to them, if they promise to do the same for me. :)

With that said, Steve, if I am in the next round and you are not in my alliance, then you are a target. I would like you to be though... and you can trust me, I am no more dangerous than anyone else on this game.

I'm getting confused now.

I thought we're not supposed to talk to each other outside the game, so how could Steve have joined another alliance, if it isn't in the game? Have I got this wrong. I mean, I don't think for a moment that he has but I just wanted to check that it's not what I'm supposed to be doing.

I'm totally with Krista on the alliance situation. If we don't have alliances then it's going to be completely random and chaotic. Of course, eventually the alliance will have to break when we've picked off everyone else but then it's a whole new ball game. Until then, I'm loyal to my homies.

No it's not, it's still Day 1. Consider yourself joined.

Sweet!

Krista did it! Krista did it! Stone the bitch now!

Posted Image

(wait how do you play this game again?...hold up I gotta look up the rules)

• Site Administrator

I'm getting confused now.

You got nothing wrong at all here. BUT if someone were to have an alliance that isn't talked about here, it could have been possible to set up that alliance and made the agreement to be kept secret before the game began. Like I said, this game is too much live Survivor the TV show. A show that Krista has watched probably every show ever made of...

I thought we're not supposed to talk to each other outside the game, so how could Steve have joined another alliance, if it isn't in the game? Have I got this wrong. I mean, I don't think for a moment that he has but I just wanted to check that it's not what I'm supposed to be doing.

No, no, no, you didn't get even a thing wrong. I was saying there may have been an opportunity for someone smart enough to set up enough alliances before the game started and that she/he is playing everyone here with the expectation of coming out on top again.

Codes could have been set up long before the game started, like if the person mention the day of the week in their statement, it could be a clue for the alliance to lynch a certain someone.

'Emmdee' has been quiet for a few days. must have been Tuesday I last for her' could easily be read as 'hey everyone, don't forget Tuesday means next days victim is Emmdee'. And this could have been set up on alliances 1, 2, 3 or 4. I would be a sad day if anyone took Krista as being in just one alliance. Her 'cover' one that she'll talk about here and slowly kill off you all out there :unsure:

I'm totally with Krista on the alliance situation. If we don't have alliances then it's going to be completely random and chaotic. Of course, eventually the alliance will have to break when we've picked off everyone else but then it's a whole new ball game. Until then, I'm loyal to my homies.

Who's to say they haven't broken already and maybe you should be watching your co alliance people a little closer than others :unsure:

Steve, you're trying to plant doubts in everyone's minds. 1. Until a few days before the game started, we didn't know who was playing. Y_B apparently just woke up... lol. 2. I am perfectly aware that other alliances can form within the alliance that we have set up. 3. Anyone can still be killed at night, just the most votes will be Lynched by us each round.

Either way if someone decides to use their Kill at night, two people will be leaving the game. I feel that my fate is sealed as soon as night falls. So the next Day round I will be gone, but hopefully I have set up the building blocks for the alliance to be successful and will be watching those that have agreed to be in my alliance. :)

Note for my alliance, watch out for wild cards like Y_B, Bugeye, and Wildone... and use your Kills wisely because you only get one... and no need for everyone to target the same person at night. Do that during the day. I will be using my Kill tonight, because I don't want it wasted and it will not be for the three I listed. It will be for one of the other players NOT in the Alliance when I look back to see how everyone voted. So people in my alliance, feel free to target either of those three if you desire it, be very careful though. As I've said, you only get one.

'Emmdee' has been quiet for a few days. must have been Tuesday I last for her' could easily be read as 'hey everyone, don't forget Tuesday means next days victim is Emmdee'.

Aww why did I have to be the one used in this example? :P

Day 1

Players:

1. Krista

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

8. Johnathan Colourfield - One-Shot Serial Killer - Lynched Day 1

9. Erebus

10. Bugeye

11. Foopy

12. wildone

13. velefried

14. Y_B

You have 48 hours to send me a message, if you wish to use your kill. If I receive no message from you, I'm assuming you're not using it.

Please don't post at Night.

Night 1

Players:

1. Krista

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

8. Johnathan Colourfield - One-Shot Serial Killer - Lynched Day 1

9. Erebus

10. Bugeye

11. Foopy

12. wildone

13. velefried - One-Shot Serial Killer - Night 1

14. Y_B

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day will last approximately 96 hours with extensions possible.

Time to stir the pot then. Bugeye doesn't want to play anymore, so he is no threat. Y_B is loud and has targeted me.. hmm.. Do I think he will use his kill shot? Actually I am amazed that I am still here.. lol. I thought I would be dead for sure.. BUT! I'm glad I'm not. So, Alliance, who do you want to pick off next? We were successful in getting out J. Colourfield.. :) Thank you, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of opposition or struggling by those that didn't vote.. or didn't vote with the alliance..

So I really don't know who to target next.. other than Y_B, let's let him have an early exit since he arrived late. ;)

My vote: Y_B

Sorry about that Y_B. ;)