Once Upon A Time

comicfan

Trust me, Marky, so good. Just can't wait now till the fall when the new season starts. Oh and for it to come out on dvd. :lol:

• 4 months later...

Okay so the new season has started and magic is back. What did everyone think of the season opener? I like the new characters being introduced. Seems that Emma might not be done playing savior yet.

Wayne, I was fascinated by the idea that there is now magic in Storybrook, but the fact that this magic works differently will prove to be a game changer, becuase no one knows for sure what to expect. Regina couldn't get the Mad Hatter's Hat to work, Mr. Gold was surprised by how his attempts weren't working and Emma will indeed play a bigger role in this 'new world.'

Did you catch that Regina's magic only worked once Emma took her arm basically giving her the magic back. Mr. Gold still has so many secrets and I wonder exactly what he is planning to ask of Emma yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't happy to find out that Lancelot is dead. I wonder just how evil, Regina's mother might really be. Cora is looking like she might make Regina look like a novice in the evil department. I still wonder if she created the spell Regina used.

• 8 months later...

Wayne, I've been following this series faithfully as well.  Cora is Regina on steroids.  It will be interesting to see how the two play out and will there be crossovers between Neverland and Wonderlad.  Could be interesting.  

I watched all of Season 1, thought it clever and the like.. but did it really drop off after everyone remembered who they were? I kind of liked all the sad flashbacks and the like. I may pick it up again... 

• 2 weeks later...