Stuff that makes you cynical

W_L

Sometimes, when you browse through the web and learn new stuff about every day things, it makes you just a little more cynical. It can be political, social, economic, cultural, or even as simple guy or girl on youtube.

This news story just made me a little more cynical today:

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2012/04/04/slavery-free-chocolate/?hpt=hp_c2

Buying organic and expensive chocolate (the article was a marketing plug with sentiment), or else you might end up with chocolate made from child slave labor. I get the point, but it makes my choices in life that much more unhappy.

Anyone else have a cynical thing they want to share?

I hate articles like that. It's exactly the kinda marketing ploy the food industry pushes in order to up their sales in certain departments.

In any case, I personally couldn't care less where my stuff comes from as long as it's not poor quality.

People in the ghetto. If there is anything that makes me question how people could be so stupid, its observing people right here in the city. Almost two years here has robbed me of my once-held sympathy.

Unemployed people screaming out that they are on the breadline with their designer clothes, nice cars and flat screen TV's.

Dude, you read my mind! I see this on a daily basis!