Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Gay Authors hacked

I am in the middle of Changing Lanes and I cannot access it any more. I am assuming that it got hacked recently. Is there any plan to restore it or is there a backup? PLEASE bring it back! The volcano is about to erupt.Posted Image

• Site Administrator

I do believe that the problem is that CJ had not converted all of his stories over to GA Stories as of yet and was still having them available through his own personal webpage:

http://cjames.gayaut...nes/cliff48.php

I don't want to speak like I know what I'm talking about Posted Image , but with the cjames.gayauthors.org I believe that was no longer supported by the current system that GA Stories is now.

On top of that, I do believe CJ is in the process of making a new computer so any back up he has of his personal page may be unreachable at the moment.

I would suggest patience and understanding for now while CJ tackles making his new computer, writing for Circumnavigation and trying to recoup after the site hack. Besides, I would imagine it is time consuming to click out all that with on two front hooves to use Posted Image

Edited by wildone

Sorry for the interruption!

I'll see what I can do to get the stories back online; either restore the old site, or copy them to GA stories (I need to do the latter anyway). The stories are backed up multiple ways, so no worries there. :)

One way or the other, I'll have them available within a few days. Check this thread for updates.

As for my new computer... I finished building it a couple of weeks ago. I7 quad core, 16 gigs of ram, on win7 64 bit. Win 7 takes a bit of adapting to make it work like I want, but so far, so good. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..