Interesting though :D Fact is animals do all sorts of naughty things. And the truth is whatever they do get up to cannot be "unnatural" because it's happening in the "natural world" :P

So, here's some more animals behaving badly - the best bit though is the very very very judgmental cat watching the proceedings. Really, Mrs Cat, if you were so shocked perhaps you should have looked away instead of gawping at the whole show :lol:

• Like 2
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie I didn't know whether to be outraged or laugh my tush off.

Heheh, I know what you mean, Wayne. The sketch is really to poke fun at the BBC "Dragons Den" business show - the wacky ideas pitched by wannabe millionaires looking for cash investment from the entrepreneurial investors looking for a big slice of the pie and fat 'n' easy profits and it needed a really outrageous idea to work Posted Image (the show's been licensed to the US where it's called Shark Tank I believe)

Could be the idea was nicked from Monty Python's "Mouse Organ" sketch ...

... and maybe they stole the idea from the "Cat Organ" Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_organ

Actually I know something that sooo disturbed me I wouldn't show it....well actually it made me sick....... >_> not going to look for it...

it was doctors draining a body part.... and ew....

: O I know something deeply disturbing....

other then some of my nightmares about falling into a pille of nasty parasitic insects @_@

Posted Image <---hey it's mistress Ching only male :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

<---that from Jamessavick I found disturbing too

• 3 weeks later...