Holding Hands

Y_B

That's very strange. I felt really embarrassed watching this.

And I had a big smile on my face throughout!

And the last guy - the beefy jock - I was not expecting his reaction :P

• Site Administrator

That's funny. I've had that happen to me but the person who did it was mentally challenged and a teenager. I'd probably hit any adult male that tried to do that to me, but I'm the non-touchy sort.

That's funny. I've had that happen to me but the person who did it was mentally challenged and a teenager. I'd probably hit any adult male that tried to do that to me, but I'm the non-touchy sort.

*creeps up and holds Cia's hand*

• Site Administrator

*creeps up and holds Cia's hand*

Soooooo Y_B, you like being walloped by assertive women ....

Way too obvious of him, don't you think? Just for that he doesn't get the smack!

• Like 1

Way too obvious of him, don't you think? Just for that he doesn't get the smack!

Not even a little one? a pinch perhaps? what about just a poke?

I think the guy in the video is somewhat cute to get smacked in the face. And he is tall.... Tall guys are irresistible.... Where was I? Oh, and I mean if he were a sloppy dresser, you'd be very sure someone would call the security.

I thought his wry smile at the beginning of the video was somewhat funny, though kinda fake....

Ah, this guy was cute! Although honestly I would have been freaked out. I get freaked out by strangers saying "hi" to me. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with someone trying to hold my hand.

Ah, this guy was cute! Although honestly I would have been freaked out. I get freaked out by strangers saying "hi" to me. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with someone trying to hold my hand.

I get touchy when someone is touchy... without my permission. There was this once I was working on retail floor, and I greeted this guy I thought to be a customer, then he just grabbed me by the arm and told me "Oh dear, don't mind us. We're from the headquarter." I don't know which part shocked me more..., the fact he suddenly talked gay to me (he really doesn't look gay at first glance, more like your typical suburban dad) or the fact he grabbed me without warning. I freaked out and just walked away. I must acted so rude like, and I thought I saw him looked back at me, looking hurt. I hope he would realize I am just not a touch person, especially he was a stranger.... Though I'll take that as a compliment, that he probably thought of me friendly enough to touch me as if I were an old friend.

Er, thanks for that Ashi. I think. I'll never look at a penguin the same way again .... Posted Image

Oh, how about March of the Penguins...? The critics said, "Epic." Erm, are you..., um...., please don't walk like that.... (*tries not to stare at Zombie's pants*)

Edited by Ashi
  • Like 1