The Bieb is single again chasing models

hh5

Justin Bieber may be responsible for one more broken heart.

E! is reporting the teen-idol singer and girlfriend Selena Gomez have split.

This comes at the end of a week that saw Bieber, 18, making the rounds with Victoria's Secret models after he performed at the company's New York fashion show Wednesday.

The Biebs and actress/singer Gomez, 20, first appeared together as a couple in February 2011 when they attended a Vanity Fair Oscar party in LA.

Posted Image

what is this "I Love Lucy"?

Amid reports of a rocky reconciliation between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, the young couple stepped out for dinner in Los Angeles on Monday night.

Why does this scrawny assed little thing keep popping up here on GA? I really don't care that he's chasing beautiful women that are over a foot taller than he is.. :P

Why does this scrawny assed little thing keep popping up here on GA? I really don't care that he's chasing beautiful women that are over a foot taller than he is.. Posted Image

I don't know, but it must be for the same reason why anytime he does something, he'll be trending for days on Twitter/Facebook/gossip sites