Something that I wanted to share...

Comicality

This speech and this video has a really profound message, and I relate to it in ways that you can't imagine. I think it's something that EVERYONE should see at least once. So take the link, and spread the word. K? Please?

I am a damaged and flawed individual. Believe me, I am about as screwed up as I can be. Hipocritical at times, conflicted, sometimes selfish. But I like to think that my heart is always in the right place. And I hope that everything I've done with the site has not only fulfilled a certain need for all of you reading, but that it will inspire you to go on and fill that need for others in your life. We're all pieces of the puzzle. No one piece is more important than the other. And it won't EVER be complete until we're all present in the final project. So watch this. And really 'hear' what it's saying. K?

Love you all....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Rano :) And I felt the same way. I was really moved by this video. Sometimes, someone speaks from the heart, and they get it just right.

If you want, feel free to drop by the ComicalityShack YouTube account some time and browse through the 'Favorites' section. There are a ton of videos in there. Some to make yu thik, some to make you laugh, some to make you horny! Hehehe! :P But there are some videos about gay youth and relationships and homophobia...things that people should see. So check it out! And be sure to spread the word! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ComicalityShack