[dkstories] Reposting of the stories

I posted this as a review for Tests of Blood, but after I posted it, I thought it might be more appropriate here.  I am especially interested in how you are planning to repost your newer stories.

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to enjoy your stories for a second time.  As I was re-reading Tests of Blood, I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time.  It is rare that I find a story that holds up to multiple readings.

Like others, I am hoping that you were re-reading Tests of Blood with us, and it has triggered ideas for a sequel.  From your replies to other reviews, I see that you are thinking about it, so I will encourage you by saying I really hope that we get a chance to read the sequel.

Do you have a plan for the order you are re-posting your stories?  I am hoping that you will post Blistering Imperfections soon, since it doesn't feel like it is complete on the Yahoo group.

Thank you again for sharing your stories, like many others I get a great deal of enjoyment from reading them.