Speak Week January

I hope Com doesn't object, but I was disappointed that he was unable to bring Speak Week here, so I have taken the liberty of copy/pasting on his behalf. I also hope he doesnt mind my posting them all simultaneously in one blitzkrieg in order to catch up.

Okay, number 1...

"If you were in a committed relationship with someone...and they cheated on you (one time)...would you want to continue the relationship?"

fun, have at it.

AWESOME!!! Thanks dude! I'd be MORE than happy to include the "Speak Week" posts on the Cafe! Good idea! Of course, you would have to post them every month, but I'd love to spread the posts here as well. Thanks! When I get my answers together, I'll post them here as well. :)

I think it depends on whether your partner is sorry about what they did, and also how you came to find out they were cheating. Some guys think being gay entitles you to sleep around even while in a relationship as long as you don't do it often or didn't go looking for something to happen. If the guy is really sorry and he's the one who fessed up about it then I guess I'd work to get passed it, but i don't really see the point in going out with someone who's only sorry about cheating on you once you catch him at it. Although I know that once your in this situation it's never as easy to handle as it is above. Well that's my take on the subject....ty

Philip

"If you were in a committed relationship with someone...and they cheated on you (one time)...would you want to continue the relationship?"

The first time I would be inclined to forgive. :(

The second time would be a toss up. :angry:

The third time the b*stard is neutered. :2hands:

• 3 weeks later...

Too me it would depend on if they told me straight up and were sorry. If they tried to hide it from me that would be the end.

Also if they did it again then my moto is:

Aim high for life and low for revenge! :devil:

Jay

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..