Do newbies not read Dom Luka?

PrivateTim

Well as a newbie(kind of, been lurking around for a couple years now), and I loved his work. I'm just not courageous enough to engage in discussion I guess. I'm more of a awe and admiration person.

Well now you have participated in the discussion and welcome! It gets easier from here! Don't be a stranger anymore.

Ive mentioned before that I lurked here at GA for some time before I finally registered. During that time I read Dom's writing, all except for one story. Since then I've not only registered but I picked up the option to read the premium content. Just yesterday as I was figuring out how to get favorite authors to show up on my profile, I realized I had never gone back and read the story, 'Leave the Pieces'. I wanted to take my time and savor the story as I figured it was the last, new to me, words I would most likely read of his. As you might imagine, I could not hold off. The writing is powerful enough that I found myself jumping up from my seat to walk around the room to get my head and emotions under control before I could continue reading. When the last chapter arrived I found myself hoping against hope that Dom had some how - some way imagined an ending to the story, one that I couldn't fathom. If GA were a college course, Dom Luka should be required reading.

• Like 2