Okay, so, it's not up yet. But maybe sometime today? I think, maybe.

Anyways, let's see some last minute predictions. Honest predictions.

So, do you think Rory is going to call Seth? I would say, probably yes. Are he and Luke going to have an H2H (heart to heart)? I really don't think Luke's true feelings are going to come out this chapter, but you never know.

Do you think Rory will invite Luke to come with him? Or will Luke have other plans? Luke's invited Rory to come with almost everytime he goes out and Rory has the opportunity to come; I'd imagine Rory would do that same.

So, bowling eh? That sounds romantic. What does everyone think will happen tonight? And, the Million Dollar Question: will Aaron be there? I'm going to say, yes, and there may or may not be a confrontation. I just can't tell.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better yet...

tap...tap...tap..............tap..tap..............tap...tap...tap

I think I'm getting the shakes :wacko:

P.S. - Yes *rolls eyes* we've been spoiled lately :P

Edited by naper_vic

I know... we have been spoiled. But I say Dom should hurry up cuz... well ya know... its well... me! :2thumbs:

But if you read this Dom ... ya know i worship you :worship:

-Nate

Edited by NateB

You know I never thought about Rory inviting Luke along, that certainly would prove to be interesting in the sense that we'll see Luke in a social setting without all of his friends, just Rory, Seth, Angela, and any other people Seth or Angela might invite along. Who knows, maybe on the ride back Luke and Rory will stop for ice cream and make-out.... alright maybe that's a little far fetched but with the very clear direction of this story as it stands now, it is very possible [/sarcasm]

Edited by rknapp

The downside to being spoiled with all the new chapters so quickly is a couple of days without them seems like so long *pouts*

Let's hope it's up before I go to bed tonight :P

I wonder if Rory likes Seth more than he's willing to admit, because even though Seth has changed in Rory's eyes I'm still hoping Rory ends up with Luke, that is if Luke ever lets on how he feels.

Till it's up I'll just have to pretend to wait patiently. :P

Edited by vision

Awww I have a 10 hour work day tomorrow (well in a couple of hours lol) so i'll have to wait all day to read it. Just think, i'll be helping a customer and randomly spout out something about rory and luke :blink:

Oh great....Now I won't ever get to sleep. I just can't stand the wait! anybody got a big hammer....ANYTHING to just knock me out :P

I've got codiene, horse tranqs, every Tylenol ever invented and a closet full of medications many of which are not in english.

Sadly I won't have the same problem...except it's 4:20 and I'm up...I'd better go take one...or two now.

:sheep: ,

--Greg.

Guys...DD25 is out :2thumbs:

Cheers

tarantio

damn, you beat me. :P

EDIT: okay, that was pretty damn awesome. also, i revoke any glimmer of support i had for fans of a luke-rory pairing in favor of supporting the proponents of luke as the best friend character. and it's not just cuz rory actually said that. there was a lot of context that i feel supports it. also, i'm not the only one who thinks luke's mad at dave cuz he's jealous, right? i mean...it felt like reaching to say that before, but...not no more. hmmm. well, at least i can sleep now. i've been up for 5 hours waiting exclusively for this chapter. (yeah, i've got it bad.) :boy:

Edited by Philistine

Ughhh, now I'm really confused...

Rory doesn't like Seth. He likes that Seth likes him.

But then that ending of Chap 25 , Rory having his best friend (being Luke).

I'm soooo torn & confused. :blink:

Well, I'm still hoping for a Luke/Rory pairing. But I also don't think that Rory will end up with Seth.

Thanks Dom, that was a sweet chapter!!!!

Take Care®,

Vic

P.S. - Is 26 ready yet? :P

hi dom,

great chapter! reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallly awesome chapter! can't wait for the next... will 26 be out tomorrow?? 0:) just kidding! did I mention it: fantastic chapter! :2thumbs:

But then that ending of Chap 25 , Rory having his best friend (being Luke).

I'm soooo torn & confused. :blink:

well Vic, what about this theory: you often hear those stories, where boys / men fall for their best friend. most of the time this best friend happens to be straight. in the Rory-Luke case the best friend happens to be gay.... so maybe Rory needed this detour from friend - to best friend - to potential lover... maybe there's still hope for a Rory - Luke happy ending - so to speak. *pretty-please*

cheers,

joana

That was a very good (albeit short) chapter! :2thumbs:

Although ... I'm totally confused now ... about Luke ... but his comment about what isn't there to like about Rory, and then the kiss ... well, and his attitude from the last chapter and beginning of this one ... I still think it's Rory he likes. His little rant about Dave was interesting, and did make me think for a bit ... but at the same time, Dave's behavior is pretty annoying, and I've gotten annoyed at people (and have people been annoyed at me) for the same thing without it being a crush or jealousy or anything like that. But you never know .....

And I recall previous discussions of who was manipulating who ... usually focused around Aaron and Seth ... from this chapter, Rory seems to be turning into a little manipulator ... if he's not really interested in Seth, he shouldn't lead him on ... and I hope he gets it together soon ... but at the same time, he's never really had any experience in the "love" or "relationship" department, unlike the others ... so he probably has no idea how to behave.

I also think Rory is really starting to settle in. Things seem to be going better between him and Jase/Eddie, he wants to have friends (you don't usually want to try to make friends when you *know* you're leaving in just a month) ... Rory has really changed a lot.

And I just have to add ... when I first read the Luke kissed Rory, I had to go back and re-read it twice to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me ... that was a *really* smooth move ... Rory just left himself wide open for that one!!!

I sure hope Ch.26 doesn't take as long as 25 ... I'm already starting to go nuts in anticipation ... **sigh**

Dom,

Great Chap.

Anyways now we know that Rory and Luke prolly won't get past the whole just friends thing... o well.

But Yay Rory and Seth are going to hook up and Rory is just realizing that he likes Seth and not just liking that Seth likes him.

-Nate

Yay!!!!!! I knew it!! Everythings coming together now....Im sooo happy for Rory and Seth and for Dave and Angela and Luke and Grandma Alice.......I just hope Eddie doesn't start being a jerk all the time to Rory like he was at the end of this chapter....of course, that could be what makes Rory decide to go home, then change his mind, then Luke comes with Eddie and Jase to Las Vegas to get Rory and, well, you know what happens then........

Great chapter Dom. I wasn't happy with the way Aaron Jr...I mean Rory was acting at the bowling alley with Seth. If he doesn't like him, he shouldn't mess with his head by flirting so heavily with him. Of course relationships being all new to him and all, he looks as if he is exploring his power, but Seth will just get hurt in the end if it isn't for real.

The ending was very sweet though. I'm still not sure what the heck is going on with Luke though. By reading people's responses, it doesn't look as if anyone else does either. Let's just hope that Dom knows. Um, you do, don't you Dom? :D The whole added dimension of the Luke/Dave problem could be something to ponder, or it could be nothing. Just something else to debate on.

Well, I feel like a content drug addict for a minute. Now that I have had my DD fix. (I am so ashamed).

Looking forward to Chap 26, which will no doubt supply more twists and turns that will further the confusion of my already addled mind.

Your writing rocks, Dom. :worship:

The whole added dimension of the Luke/Dave problem could be something to ponder, or it could be nothing. Just something else to debate on.

I think it's a red herring by Luke. While he is 'annoyed' by Dave, the real 'issue' that was bumming him out his is his attraction to Rory and what appears to him as a budding relationship between Rory/Seth.

However, Luke did spend some time with Angela at the bowling alley. He was greasing the Dave/Angela wheels, that's why he jetted over to Dave's.

All IMHO of course. And no, I haven't been smoking what Nicky (NickolasJames8) has been, so mine are a little more plausible :P

Take Care®,

Vic The Domaholic