[Libby Drew] Free ebook copies of State of Mind

What an honor to find out State of Mind has been chosen as the GA Monthly CSR Book Club Monthly read!

If anyone would like the slightly expanded ebook version (PDF) published by Dreamspinner Press, please just comment here with your email address or send me a PM. I'd be happy to send it to you. The story is nearly identical, with a few changes and additions near the end of the book. Personally, and if possible, I like to tackle longer stories on my ereader. It's easier on my old eyes. ;)

No limit on requests. Please don't be shy about asking. And thanks again to the GA team for choosing State of Mind.

~Libby

Edited by Libby Drew
  • Like 1

Just into chapter 2 and totally caught up in Grier's story and wonder how this first contact between Alek and Grier will go.  So when you get a chance and if the offer is still good I'd like a pdf copy.  My e-mail is daddydavek@hotmail.com!       Thanks!

It's been sent! Thanks and hope you enjoy it.

~Libby

sat8997@hotmail.com

Hi Libby!

Thanks, Libby!

Write more, Libby!

:)

Sent! :) 

Oh Libby you are so amazing :3 I would suggest everyone PM Libby or we'll be having "Aleck" and "Alec" all in the CSR discussion lol.

LOL  The publisher requested the spelling be changed on that name. *shrug*  It wasn't a dealbreaker for me. ;)

Do you need a copy?

Sent! :)

LOL  The publisher requested the spelling be changed on that name. *shrug*  It wasn't a dealbreaker for me. ;)

Do you need a copy?

Haha nope i bought it through amazon a whilllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ago, but thanks for offering!

• Site Administrator

I'd like a copy of the Dreamspinner version. There is a way to use the print function here on GA to create an online version and email that to a kindle, but I'm too lazy right now. LOL. You can use my GA email, cia@gayauthors.org Thanks Libby!!

hi

please could i ask you to send me a copy of the book ive just looked at the information and it sounds a really good read!

if you are prepared to send it to me please could you snd it to

marmustigger@hotmail.com

thankyou so much and if you would like i will let you know what i think about it [leave a review at places of your choice],

i am disabled and house bound so spend most of my time reading!

hope you will send it for me i will keep checking my emails

many thanks

Marcus

• Like 1

hi

please could i ask you to send me a copy of the book ive just looked at the information and it sounds a really good read!

if you are prepared to send it to me please could you snd it to

marmustigger@hotmail.com

thankyou so much and if you would like i will let you know what i think about it [leave a review at places of your choice],

i am disabled and house bound so spend most of my time reading!

hope you will send it for me i will keep checking my emails

many thanks

Marcus

No prloblem, Marcus. It's on its way. :)  Hope you enjoy.

oh god!! I hope I am not too late for this :unsure: Can I get one too please, Libby??

sidlovethewriter@live.in

Thanks!!

Sid

There is no such thing as too late. ;)  I've sent it along. Enjoy!

~Libby

If the offer still stands, I'd love to have an eBook copy. I've always enjoyed your writing, Libby!

allyster[dot]jordan[at]yahoo[dot]com

Of course, it does! I've sent it along. Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, lots of free copies of "A State of Mind" was given out!

I hope that means everyone who got one will DEFINITELY participate in the CSR book club discussion on Monday the 25th *HINT HINT* or at least leave her a review on Goodreads or on GA.

• Like 1

Hey, lots of free copies of "A State of Mind" was given out!

I hope that means everyone who got one will DEFINITELY participate in the CSR book club discussion on Monday the 25th *HINT HINT* or at least leave her a review on Goodreads or on GA.

Swear to God, you are amazing. Everywhere I looked today when I logged on, you were there. Thanks for the votes of confidence and the kind words. :wub:

*Raises hand*

It's Been So Nuts Here That I'm Not Sure I'll Have It Read In Time To Participate, But I Would Love A Copy.

Edge_Of_Eternity@Ymail.Com (No Caps, My Phone Is Bein Stupid And Capitalizing Everything)

No problem. I'll send it tonight. Hope you enjoy! :)

*Raises hand*

It's Been So Nuts Here That I'm Not Sure I'll Have It Read In Time To Participate, But I Would Love A Copy.

Edge_Of_Eternity@Ymail.Com (No Caps, My Phone Is Bein Stupid And Capitalizing Everything)

Renee I Am Going To Talk To You Like This From Now On : D!!!

Swear to God, you are amazing. Everywhere I looked today when I logged on, you were there. Thanks for the votes of confidence and the kind words. :wub:

No problem. I'll send it tonight. Hope you enjoy! :)

Ermergerd Libby just called me amazing D: *swoons*