Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter coming TODAY!

I now have the edited chapter, as of five minutes ago.. Emoe, though extremely busy, made a special effort and the chapter appeared in my box. (thanks Emoe!!)

I apologize for the delay.

The chapter, "Hellbound", will post today (Saturday). I don't know when yet, it might be this evening (I still need to prep it) but it will be today. (meaning before midnight, Arizona time). I hope to have it online much sooner, but worst case by tonight.

I'll post more later, but at the moment, I suspect y'all want me working on the chapter, so that's what I'll do first. My aim is to get this online within a few hours.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Its 3.46am... I was about to go to bed... now I'm torn between yawns and excitement... I've just watched the first to Alien movies... maybe I should watch the 3rd to stay up?

I find it interesting that its going to be 100 chapters since Chapter 55 "Hellbound" - was that planned? after all this time they are still bound for hell?

Edited by xizor

I expect to have the chapter up in aprox. 2 hours.

The title will NOT be Hellbound, as I hadn't realized I'd used that before. Thanks Xzior, for saving me from that goof!! I'll come up with a new title.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..