Well that sucks... :( How dare Myr have a life outside of posting DD chapters. Some people.. :P Well, I guess that makes the next chapter all the sweeter. Patience is a virtue and all that jazz.

this is some awesome torture now--almost as good as the rush will be when its finally up.

half of the voices in my head are screaming for more and half are screaming for it to stop-but half of the latter are lying :great::devil:

to add more to the sadistic part of this is that myr was just in live chat and signed off not 1/2 hour before dom posted :lmao:

Edited by Tim the Slut

Sumbitch..... better be up by the time I get back to my dorm from class (by the way I get out at 2! I'll even stop for lunch and also pick up my books on the way! I can get to Linens N' Thingsand get my new comforter too if that's what it takes, bringing me back around 4-5?? PLEASE???) :funny:

Hmmmm, while we're waiting, hey there, Tim the Slut, interesting avatar you have. Uhhhh, very phallic....indeed. It kinda also looks like part of a distillation apparatus. You cooking something down there in Texas??? :D

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Guest westmoon
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee need it now

The waiting is killing me, can't work, can't sleep, can't eat! aggggggggggggggggggggggggh

Hmmmm, while we're waiting, hey there, Tim the Slut, interesting avatar you have. Uhhhh, very phallic....indeed. It kinda also looks like part of a distillation apparatus. You cooking something down there in Texas??? :D

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

it's actually not for cooking anything unless you count poking smot as "cooking". :nuke:

by the way--poking smot causes dain bramage, so unless you want to fry some brain cells :2thumbs: i suggest you stay far far away.

i started doing that to block out the horrific events of my childhood :thumbdown: and can now say after many pounds of weed consumption through said "distillation apparatus", i cannot remember certain said events and am very happy for that. :great:

the downside of this is that now it is 12 years later and the problems that i have put off are coming up quick to bite me in my ass--i only have 6 years left to make a fortune and move far away from here before my psychotic biological father is released from his federal correctional facility housing unit :wacko: , and when that happens shit will hit the fan in a bad way. :devil:

so the moral of the story--dont poke smot--it causes reality to pass you by much more quickly than should be allowed--also never put off opening a can of whoop ass for 20 years, it can be detrimental to your mental health--at least some of the voices in my head say that-the rest try to get them to shut up most of the time.

and for those of u who dont know--it's called a bong and its the best and safest way to smoke any type of medicating drug--tobacco,pot,hash,shrooms,opium, simply because the smoke is water filtered.

it is not recommended for crack,coke,glass,ice or heroin or other powder type "evil death drugs".those are best left to shooting up where they work much faster--not that i know from personal experience, but i come from a long family line of addiction so have been exposed to many ways of life in my short time here so far--none of the above "evil death drugs" are safe and they can ruin your life in a matter of weeks--i have seen a person go from having a wife and 2 kids and owning a very profitable small business to being broke and alone on deaths door in a matter of 6 months when smoking glass was involved--i believe he went through around $410K in that time and had nothing to show for it but a puff of smoke in the end.

well that turned into quite the rant--i planned on a 3 word answer and it just kept going--anyways thanks for asking connor--u probably got way TMI there but the voices in my head wouldnt let me stop.

i will now clean my bong thouroughly while patiently waiting for 27 to be up!! cheers every1 B)

ps--im currently in my second home in wisconsin and i am freezing my dick off here--i wish i was in texas!!!

im all for a lil pain, but this is just...inhumane :P

J/K thanks for sending it in Dom, and thanks Myr for posting when you can :) <hugs>

i love the torture--if im not being tortured in a bad way like this then i want to inflict it upon someone else :devil:

The waiting is killing me, can't work, can't sleep, can't eat! aggggggggggggggggggggggggh

sounds erotic-can i watch you go through this?? i promise i'll be good!!! 0:)

Edited by Tim the Slut

come on guys, what do you think about this slow and torturous wait--just knowing it's between the author :worship: DOM :worship: and the poster :worship: MYR :worship: is just thrilling!! what if something happens to the file and it gets deleted and dom has to send it again?? what if myr decides to ignore it for a day or two???? the suspense is enough to make me almost sane again..... :blink:

come on guys, what do you think about this slow and torturous wait--just knowing it's between the author :worship: DOM :worship: and the poster :worship: MYR :worship: is just thrilling!! what if something happens to the file and it gets deleted and dom has to send it again?? what if myr decides to ignore it for a day or two???? the suspense is enough to make me almost sane again..... :blink:

Oh great. I already wasn't going to sleep. Now I have to worry. You may be responsible for a future zit on my face and you'll have to live with that...and my poor performance in school due to worry...and then all I'll be able to do is eat.

You're trying to make me fat!

It's all your fault,

--Greg.

PS Don't drink the bong water and yes, I am currently on drugs (but they're prescription...that makes it okay) :2thumbs:

Okay now I am going crazy. Its my day off.... I got nothing to do, my car is in the shop and my friends are all working right now and the others I just don't know where they are,. Hmm .. I think they are avoiding me :thumbdown: not cool . I was really hoping that DD27 would be out today oh... :o the torture :(

I guess I could find something to do or hopefuly someone :devil:

rekop1

Oh great. I already wasn't going to sleep. Now I have to worry. You may be responsible for a future zit on my face and you'll have to live with that...and my poor performance in school due to worry...and then all I'll be able to do is eat.

You're trying to make me fat!

It's all your fault,

--Greg.

PS Don't drink the bong water and yes, I am currently on drugs (but they're prescription...that makes it okay) :2thumbs:

it's all my fault.

every morning when i wake up i vow to make someone more miserable than i am and you have given me reason to celebrate tonight--fear not, i wont sleep either--but while you have school in the morning all i have to do is recover.

as for the zit on your face, thats too easy--i'm gonna be responsible for the one you get on your left butt-cheek in about 3 days.

and eat away--wintertime is for eating, summertime is for fasting.

and dont get me started on scrips--i have migraines,chronic sinusitus,manic depression,high blood pressure and am a paranoid schizophrenic--if i took all the pills i should i'd be a zombie,totally unable to function in the real world. :thumbdown:

have you ever seen anyone drink the bong water?? it can be quite hilarious!!! and no i am not volunteering :nuke:

Loved this chapter. I have been a fan of Rory and Luke from the beginning, but him and Seth are really sweet together. Does that make me a traitor? I'm still hoping for a "love was right in front of me all the time, but I didn't see it with Luke" kind of scenerio, but I'm not sure that is going to happen. He seemed really happy for Rory when he was told about him and Seth kissing.

I don't know I am still hoping for it to come out that he was just some big bargaining chip between Aaron and Seth. Not that I want Rory hurt anymore, just that the history with Aaron and Seth is a little vague. Or maybe I am just way past intervention and too far gone on this story. :blink: