Thanks for a great story Cassie.  

Gavin and Aaron's story is made so much more compelling and tender graced by their daughter's love and joy of life.   The narration is simply wonderful.  I really think this is the best story you have put on the site so far!  

• Like 1

Thanks for a great story Cassie.  

Gavin and Aaron's story is made so much more compelling and tender graced by their daughter's love and joy of life.   The narration is simply wonderful.  I really think this is the best story you have put on the site so far!  

I agree Daddy.  It made my heart hurt, but a truly beautiful piece of writing.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you both.  I'm glad that you both liked it and that it made an impact.  This was a difficulty story to write, but the feedback that I have gotten has been wonderful.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

This made me cry so hard.  I tried to stop them, but it was futile.  I think my neighbors must now think I'm crazy because I am suddenly in wracking sobs as I try to do my makeup for dinner.  So beautifully written.  The emotions were positively heartrendingly beautiful and devastating.  Well done, friend!