I had an awesome time tonight, you guys! :)

I know that it's been forever, but I got a chance to go by the chatroom and talk to you guys in real time for the first time in ages! I wish it could be more often, but I'll try to come back soon. K?

Sorry that I had to leave after an hour or two, but I'm super POOR! Hahaha! So, if I want to buy food and gas and stuff...I need to get back to work. Rain or shine. My internet connection and electricity isn't free, ya know? And starving to death is not appealing to me at all. Life sucks when these things are a weekly emergency, and everything is up in the air all at once. But I'll try to come back soon and chat some more when I get everything a bit more stable! Ok?

In the meantime...stories start again on the 1st! So I'll seezya then! Stay beautiful! MWAH!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 9/30/2022 at 4:41 PM, Cscampbell said:

Chatroom? Where is this chat room you speak of? I had no clue there was a chat room. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

If you go to the top of my main forum at http://www.voy.com/15900/ you should see a link to it there! :) 

Drop by some time! We get together and fun every now and then! ((Hugz))

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..