Woman Quits Job With Song And Dance

methodwriter85

I thought this was pretty cool...creative and respectful, but firm with valid reasons for why she and the company aren't going to continue their relationship.

An Intrepretive Dance for My Boss Set to Kanye West's Gone

If I were her boss, I'd have a hard time holding it against her. I'm sure the boss probably thought, "You know, it sucks that I have to go through hiring someone new, but how delightful was that video to watch? It was so creative and thoughtful!"

As a complete 180, here's a great example of how to quit and be a total bitch in the process:

Girl Quits Accounting Job With Bitchy Email

Seriously, wtf? It's worse when you figure that this person's parents likely spent 50k to 100k on a college education for her, and this was their result.

I think there is response video to the first girls video. And a nice one at that. I recall seeing this on the news a while back. I searched but didn't find it.

As to the second one with the email? Totally agree with you.

After seeing the dancing I quit video, I thought back to some of the jobs and bosses I left behind.  I wish I'd have been as creative and able to shine a spotlight on those situations, so it would have helped those I left behind.