Controversial Kmart ad?

Daddydavek

LOL K-Mart seems to be pushing the envelope this year. But as I said before - the commercials are making an impression! 

Yep, now even we know K-Mart, not that it would help them to sell something. Or do they have an on-line shop that does international shipping?

• Like 1

I think it's sad that this commercial has sparked so much "controversy." I thought it was funny, but I hardly got aroused over it. I wish people would lighten up a little and find the harmless humor in life. There are much worse things to get all up in arms over.

Yep, now even we know K-Mart, not that it would help them to sell something. Or do they have an on-line shop that does international shipping?

K-Mart is online for sure. International shipping? I've never checked but I can't see why not.

LOL K-Mart seems to be pushing the envelope this year. But as I said before - the commercials are making an impression! 

I don't pay much attention to advertising.  In any event, I'd rather shop at Wal-Mart than K-mart.  Have you seen the people that shop at K-mart?  :P

Personally, I loved the commercial. lol And it was still PG-rated! The models for Victoria Secret (they still show those ads on TV, right?), are dressed in way less and I don't hear anyone getting into an uproar about that. 

All these guys did was shake their booties to make their bells ring. Now what's wrong with that? lol  ;)

• Like 2

gosh the ad reminded me of something on the norton show

pls watch n confirm the innuendos

Olly Murs and Robbie Williams performance of Wanna be like you

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17iknp_olly-murs-and-robbie-williams-performance-of-wanna-be-like-you_music

Edited by hh5
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...