No Homo?

Menace

I would like to see the following exchange happen:

Guy 1: Dude, you're looking hot!

Guy 2: Haha! Thanks. No homo, right?

Guy 1: No, TOTALLY homo! Like, I would bend you over a desk and fuck you six ways 'til Sunday!

that sounds about right

yes people still use it, and why is because it's fairly new...(ie i've only started hearing the phrase in the last 5 to 10 years) it's not like Ginky, or cool beans or something that's been around since at least the 70's

• Site Administrator

Not to derail this topic but to expand it 0:)

I am talking to my straight gurl friend and we were discussing homophobes. I thought what is the opposite of a homophobia?

I propose that we start a new word, like the 'no  homo' phrase that popped out of nowhere....

Homofriend

:)

What do you think?

• Like 1

Homobro!

LesBe friend!

Disclaimer: No homosexuals have been harmed nor is any harm meant by these totally fictitious nomenclatures.

• Like 3

Homobro doesn't work - some of us are gals!

I supposed that to be what you can call your gay male friend, if you were to actually be in need of a label. Not what your Homobro would call you. For that, you must think up your own term.  :P