Want to write a review?

I know not everyone reads our GayAuthors.org News Blog (the thingy at the top of the main forum page), so I thought I'd put out the call here as well.

We're always looking for story reviews for the blog and if this is something you'd be interested in doing send a PM to Renee Stevens.  The News Blog thrives off of contributions from the members here and we'd love to have more reviewers.

Thanks!

PS - for more information on how to do a review for the blog, we (of course) have a blog entry on it.  Take a look  :-)

Would we need to provide a story to review or is there an option for one to be assigned and therefore remove potential bias in advance? That might be a way to drum up attention on a story that might not get press time otherwise.

Just a thought. I'd be game for an assigned story review.

• Like 1

Typically I prefer the reviewer to pick the story as I don't get to read on site as much as I would like and so really don't know what all is out there.  However, I'm going to PM you as I have a specific story I need to review that might be right up your alley :)

• Like 1

Ha ha, love it! Ask and you shall receive. And... No, I am not asking. I have already recently been there, done that and the next time, I am choosing the story. The problem being, of course, time and the lack of it and doubts about my ability to do the story justice. Just sayin', but I'll think about it.

Ha ha, love it! Ask and you shall receive. And... No, I am not asking. I have already recently been there, done that and the next time, I am choosing the story. The problem being, of course, time and the lack of it and doubts about my ability to do the story justice. Just sayin', but I'll think about it.

Ha! You write amazing reviews, just saying. Very encouraging, motivating and so on, love them.

• Like 1

You did a great job on the one you did for the Special Review project!  I know how hard it can be to do a review on a story that you're "assigned" for lack of a better word, which is why I prefer the reviewer pick the story, except in special circumstances like with special projects.  If you think of a story you'd like to do, just PM me and we can go from there. 

• Like 1