Be afraid, be very afraid.. :devil:

Seriously, I thought I'd dislike it. I was astounded to find I loved it.

Really, there is only one way to know: read a few chapters and see. Personally, I'd strongly advise doing so, because if you like it, it's great. If you don't, what have you lost?

Exactly. There is numerous testimonials from Domaholics that this is definitely worth the read. And if you are not hooked by chapter 2, It wasn't to much of a waste of your time. And seriously, I never thought I'd like it. Then I found out Dan laces his chapters with crack, so now I'm hopelessly hooked.

I have a very sick and twisted mind, so my opinion shouldn't matter.

Just know that there is a LOT of promiscuous gay sex, a LOT of hot guys, and a LOT of blood.

I have neither read DO nor DOR (Do Over, and Do Over Redux, I presume?) but something is making me think I should. VJ and SVJ2 are the only stories by dkstories that I have read... I haven't really travelled far beyond Dom's stories on here... no energy to :P

Very good and accurate descrition--The sex part to get em interested :devil: , The hot guys part to toy with em :*) , And the blood to set the hook :mace: . Excellent!!!

And I just gotta say, If you liked VJ, Do Over and Do Over Redux are awesome reads. Dan reeled me in the same way he did when I started on VJ with DO. And if you dont like to start unfinished stuff, I heard from a little bird 0:) that the last chapter of DOR is done, and will be posted soon--after the ones that come before it are all posted anyways.

And if you do start DO and DOR, and like them, Dawn Of Tears(DoT) has similarities to both VJ/VJS2 and DO/DOR--yet very different at the same time. I won't say how they are alike, you gotta figure it out on your own--I just say how awesome they are and let you decide(while tooting Dan's horn a little :P ).

I didn't bother to go beyond dom for a long timne either, but then i wanted to keep reading and all i had left was VJS2, and I couldnt start there, so you could say dom forced me to read another author. And I am happy about it, yet strangely guilty and shameful at the same time. such is life.....

I read Dom's stories all the time...it's one of the reasons I all but begged him to work with me on Service...What's really scary is that his chapters scare the crap out of me sometimes...

This, from the one who created Jarred... (who is hot by the way, Kev... firey red hair with muscles in all the right places... ALL the right places :devil: )

Well I guess I can give DO a shot... I wonder if starting it at 2am is a bad idea...

• 3 weeks later...