Now Vaginas, what next?

wildone

• Site Administrator

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquinox/weird-science-weekly-lab-grown-vaginas-implanted-first-190502266.html

So an interesting story about how doctor's have now grown vaginal canals and implanted them into patients that did not have them. After years of the implants, all the women have normal sex lives and they also believe some may be now able to have children.

Besides the eww factor :P (I know that when I made the title, but how many have clicked on it because of that :gikkle: )

Personally, I would sign up for a new leg. That would involve growing bone though, so not sure if that is possible as of yet. Now there is another part of the male body that plastic surgeons might make a killing off of for male patients 0:)

• Site Administrator

I didn't, it was on the front page of Yahoo Canada News :)

Why I read it and posted here, I'm not saying :P

• Like 2

All that will happen now is someone will have a problem with these things and a lawyer will run a ad to get clients for all that "significant" compensation.  Call 1-800-bad-cave now before time runs out!  Get every dime you have coming today.

• Like 4

:*)  It's right in line with how they do those ads.  I had a little trouble coming up with the last four letters.  I didn't want to be nasty, but it was tempting! :rolleyes:

the idea is that they want to grow replacement organs and they have to start simple.

Imagine if your Docs could, with a couple of weeks lead time, grow a new liver based on your own DNA so it is compatible on the molecular level.

If they manage it, it's a huge step and a sure fire Nobel prize.

• Like 1

I'm sure they can regrow bone actually. I remember seeing a thing once about a guy who had re grown the end of his finger having chopped off like, the whole end of his finger. regrew the nail and everything. They might have use antler for the bone though. damn, i'm gonna have to look that up.

Gross or not, I think this is awesome news. Science and technology getting together is always good, unless you're Skynet.

World’s First Case Of Female Penis And Male Vagina Found!

It is kind of desperate when a girl has to forcibly hold down a guy with spikes to get some action! But it goes to a whole new level when ‘she’ is the one bringing the ‘penis to the bed’!

But the team led by Kazunori Yoshizawa, an entomologist at Hokkaido University in Japan and Rodrigo Ferreira has stumbled upon the first case in the world where the females are the aggressors with the penetrating organ and the males the choosy ones with a vagina!