That's one angry kid :P

I'm LRITE at heart, though Seth has wormed his way inside of my heart as well and i'm willing to see where it leads. provided that everyone turns out happy in the end (optimistic little me :P )

Also, the kid wants to start playing o.0 start playing what? *snicker*

Well... truth be known... i was an LRITE before i even knew what an LRITE was... though i am a total SRITE now. But when i read the first few chapters of DD i thought "Damnit Dom, you better make these to boys fall in love." and as i read the whole rory and Aaron thing i got sick to my stomanch and was like... "Damn you dom, i know you will still let luke and rory be together."

But then Seth walked in and wasn't a prick no more... and then he did the whole "I'm walking you to the door" bit... and i fell in love with him :boy::wub: HARD CORE SRITE EVER SINCE!!!

but i still love luke way more, but i feel that seth and rory are more right. By the way i knew from the begining that luke and rory weren't cusins... it was kind of a duh... so yeah...

I still have a bit of LRITE in me and i hope it never goes away...

later ~ nick :read::boy:

Thanks Nick:) Now I understand...I hadn't a clue as to what they meant..and why people were fighting..Now I understand why!

I am rooting for Rory and Seth:) I think they just fit right as a cute loving romantic wonderful couple...

I love Luke but I would rather see he and Rory as brothers/best friends of sorts....and I feel they are:)

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj

Ok, my German isn't that good and the quality is low so i missed the first part. I did mention he wanted to play didn't I? That's what he says after having thrown all the files from his desk. Then he goes 'Start!'

After the first little bit of silence he goes, 'I'll say this one more time' Then he goes 'Ach' and a few things I'm pretty sure all come down to 'What's the f*ing problem with the game?'

Then the game starts up and he goes 'Yeah!' and 'Faster! Start Faster!' 'It's taking Off, Now it's taking off!' (singing)

Then it apparently goes wrong and he goes 'Play! I want to play!' again, or something along those lines (Germans should not shout :P )

heavy breathing

*plugs in her earphones so she can put it on louder*

I still don't understand everything he's doing, but he wants a lot of things then he goes on a 'What's wrong, What could be wrong' trip before the music starts playing and he gets happy.

mmmh, need to go to my grandparents now. If you want to know more ask :P I'm guessing he'll just keep getting frustrated over some game that obviously won't work.

Ok, my German isn't that good and the quality is low so i missed the first part. I did mention he wanted to play didn't I? That's what he says after having thrown all the files from his desk. Then he goes 'Start!'

After the first little bit of silence he goes, 'I'll say this one more time' Then he goes 'Ach' and a few things I'm pretty sure all come down to 'What's the f*ing problem with the game?'

Then the game starts up and he goes 'Yeah!' and 'Faster! Start Faster!' 'It's taking Off, Now it's taking off!' (singing)

Then it apparently goes wrong and he goes 'Play! I want to play!' again, or something along those lines (Germans should not shout :P )

heavy breathing

*plugs in her earphones so she can put it on louder*

I still don't understand everything he's doing, but he wants a lot of things then he goes on a 'What's wrong, What could be wrong' trip before the music starts playing and he gets happy.

mmmh, need to go to my grandparents now. If you want to know more ask :P I'm guessing he'll just keep getting frustrated over some game that obviously won't work.

Thanks Innoce! :D

Hello everyone! :)

The dialoge isn't that interesting. That kid throws a temper tantrum trying to play Unreal Tournament. First part is him shouting at the computer to start the game - seems as if he got some sort of error message at first, which only adds to his anger. He cusses all along, making use of swearwords like 'damn' (verdammt) or 'son of a bitch' (Hurensohn), wondering what is happening to his computer (Was ist das denn? Oh mein Gott, was ist geschehn? => What's that? Oh my good, what's happening?).

Finally he succeded in getting the game to load, that is the part when he starts singing 'here we go' (Jetzt gehts los). But the loading time is far to long for someone as impatient as him, so he starts freaking out again. His logic is something like this: It's loading... it's loading. I don't want it to load. I want to play. I can't play while it loads...

When the game finished loading he starts to blast away his virtual enemies - soon to find out that his keyboad misses the escape button. While fixing that he states that he is in no need of help (ich brauche keine Hilfe). Then he is back in the game, shouting bloddy murder at his enemies, stating that he will kill them all (one time he suggest shooting them with a special rifle that seems to belong to that certain game). In the end he has problems with some though foe. Despite the boy yelling several time that he will crush that opponent (Ich werd dich fertigmachen), the game beats him.

I can only guess that this movie was meant to be a satiric answer aimed at an ongoing discussion in local politics, namely to ban so called "Killerspiele" (computer- and videogames that revolve around killing people). Several politicians try to frame computer games as a scapegoat for aggressive behaviour in Germany's youth.

Wind in your fur and stars in your eyes.

LazyWolf

Hello everyone! :)

The dialoge isn't that interesting. That kid throws a temper tantrum trying to play Unreal Tournament. First part is him shouting at the computer to start the game - seems as if he got some sort of error message at first, which only adds to his anger. He cusses all along, making use of swearwords like 'damn' (verdammt) or 'son of a bitch' (Hurensohn), wondering what is happening to his computer (Was ist das denn? Oh mein Gott, was ist geschehn? => What's that? Oh my good, what's happening?).

Finally he succeded in getting the game to load, that is the part when he starts singing 'here we go' (Jetzt gehts los). But the loading time is far to long for someone as impatient as him, so he starts freaking out again. His logic is something like this: It's loading... it's loading. I don't want it to load. I want to play. I can't play while it loads...

When the game finished loading he starts to blast away his virtual enemies - soon to find out that his keyboad misses the escape button. While fixing that he states that he is in no need of help (ich brauche keine Hilfe). Then he is back in the game, shouting bloddy murder at his enemies, stating that he will kill them all (one time he suggest shooting them with a special rifle that seems to belong to that certain game). In the end he has problems with some though foe. Despite the boy yelling several time that he will crush that opponent (Ich werd dich fertigmachen), the game beats him.

I can only guess that this movie was meant to be a satiric answer aimed at an ongoing discussion in local politics, namely to ban so called "Killerspiele" (computer- and videogames that revolve around killing people). Several politicians try to frame computer games as a scapegoat for aggressive behaviour in Germany's youth.

Wind in your fur and stars in your eyes.

LazyWolf

No, no......that's not what he was saying...here's what really went down......

He was reading Dessert Dropping, hoping for Luke and Rory to hook up, and when he realized that it wasn't meant to be, he went off and screamed dirty words and finally, as he unhatched an evil plan to hack into Doms computer to put Luke and rory together, it failed, so he flipped out again......

That's what happened

• 3 weeks later...
No, no......that's not what he was saying...here's what really went down......

He was reading Dessert Dropping, hoping for Luke and Rory to hook up, and when he realized that it wasn't meant to be, he went off and screamed dirty words and finally, as he unhatched an evil plan to hack into Doms computer to put Luke and rory together, it failed, so he flipped out again......

That's what happened

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Ooookay. I saw that vid and now I'm not sure if I sould be shocked or amused.

Either the boy has a serious mental disfunction, or it's a really bad satire about the ongoing discussion on "Killing Games" in german politics.

If you want to know what's said, go a few posts up. LazyWolf did a good translation.

I hope that no reader of Dom's stories has problems like that kid. Independent from being an LRITE or SRITE. :P

Best regards,

Daniel

Edited by TheDaniel