Flirt Week Contest Entries

Cia

• Site Administrator

16271131960_7bc44f23bc_o.jpg

Face it, this time of the year, love is on most people’s minds. Long-distance Love? Looking to start something new? Try these virtual Valentine’s ideas when you just can’t be there in person!

This is International Flirt Week, and those ideas are great for finally sharing your interest in someone new just as much as letting your loved one know how much you care, even if you’re not able to give them a gift in person. But let’s get down to the basics of romancing someone up!

The Come On Line!

Seduction can start with a look—in person or on a dating profile—but there’s always that moment of the first time you speak to someone you’re interested in. Your make-or-break moment, as it were. We’ve all been there at some point in our lives, right?
So what this contest is all about is that moment, the very first flirt… and how bad it can get! That’s right, we don’t want your best come on lines, we want your worst! The corny, or makes no sense, or downright begging for a slap line you’ve either made the mistake of using or been subjecting to hearing!

**Contest Details**

Share your fav line  in a PM to Cia1 from today through Wednesday night, 8 PM, PST. These will be added to the topic daily and members can share their shock and awe at the awfulness, but do not share which one is your submission!! Voting will open in a poll added to the topic on Thursday and last through Friday night at 8 PM, PST. The winner2 will be announced on Saturday, Feb. 14th.

Prize: One Free Month Premium Access plus One Month Free to a "friend" of your choice!

1 If more than one person submits the winning line, the winner will be chosen via random.org.
2 If you post your line in the topic, you will not be entered in the contest.

Example:

16271692870_c8a619a97b_o.jpg

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

To start off the contest, I'll post the 2 entries I have so far. The rest will be posted tonight, and each evening until the cut off date! Remember, don't post your entry here, send me a PM, so we can keep these anonymous until we release the winner next weekend.

Entry One:

Just one of the worst pick up lines I heard was:

When I used to go to the clubs, one guy came up to me holding out his hand with some money on it.

He said, "Here's 50P, go call your mum and say your not going to be home tonight!" :facepalm:

I was so tempted to take the money and then tell him where to go. :yes:

Entry Two:

**walk up to a stranger, lick a finger and wipe it on the guy's shirt**

"Come on, baby. Let's get you out of these wet clothes."

(I have a friend who actually uses this.)

• Site Administrator

More posts for the contest to... enjoy. Yeah. LOL

Did you fall from Heaven?

'Cause so did Satan.

The best/funniest come on line I know was said to me many years ago. I was at a festival browsing the booths when this guy came up beside me. After a minute or so he turned to me and said "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" Puzzled, I said "No". He smiled put out his hand and said "Enough to break the ice! Hi my name is..." I can't even remember what his name was but thinking about him still makes me smile.

Overheard at a gay bar:

"Excuse me, I need to get closer to the bar so I can order a drink, do you mind if I push in your stool?"

Not entering, but at a bar... back before I had a ring on my finger of course.. :P I overheard some drunk off his butt guy tell a girl:

"You put the HO in hot.." 

He wore her drink home... :) I only remember because I was an innocent victim that got splashed. I think his friends also put him up to it, because they laughed their asses off.. so.. it probably wasn't real.. but he obviously needed better friends.. what if he would have said that to me for example? :D 

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

what if he would have said that to me for example? :D

A vicious jab to the junk?  That would be my response!

• Like 1

"You put the HO in hot.." 

I'm pretty sure that was a quote from the last season of "Sons of Anarchy" -- spoken by a junkie pimp to one of his streetwalkers.  Probably not the best way to make a good impression in a bar.

Really? I've never watched a single episode of SoA. Just like any other pick up line, the bad ones get used over and over.. too. lol. 

And yes, if someone did say that to me, it would involve bodily harm to the penis region. :D 

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

More entries!!

Does this smell like Chloroform to you?

Go up to someone on the dance floor tap them on the shoulder and say... "Hey, grab your coat, you've just pulled"

Come-On: "I've forgotten my number. Can I have yours?"

• Site Administrator

Another entry!

I used to have profiles on a couple different online dating sites quite a few years ago.  There were so many horrible pick-up lines and inappropriate proposals that it's hard to narrow it down!  One line that sticks out was actually sent to me by multiple people:  "Like it in the ass?"  :huh: Keep in mind that I am a straight and these were dating, not sex sites.  :facepalm:

Just one more day to enter your line if you want to be part of the contest! PM me if you have a 'so bad it's great' come on!

"Hey, grab your coat, you've just pulled.." 

Totally lost on that one.. lol so that one wouldn't work... maybe it will hit me 10 minutes from now.. lol

"Hey, grab your coat, you've just pulled.." 

Totally lost on that one.. lol so that one wouldn't work... maybe it will hit me 10 minutes from now.. lol

I didn't get it either. There must be some foreign meaning to the word "pulled." Maybe it means something like "got lucky?"

I didn't get it either. There must be some foreign meaning to the word "pulled." Maybe it means something like "got lucky?"

You are correct, Drak!

Looked it up on Urban Dictionary. That is the first entry.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

You are correct, Drak!

Looked it up on Urban Dictionary. That is the first entry.

Kewl. Thanks for the confirmation. I guess it is slang rather than foreign--Urban Dictionary, after all.

• Like 1

Its a UK saying... Pulled means you have got a **** for the night lol.

Person A: So how did your night at the club go?

Person B: Yeah, I pulled this really hot guy.

B basicly took him home and... well you know what! :D

• Like 3

Maybe it is new UK slang. I don't remember hearing that in the wonderful UK (and original and best) version of "Queer as Folk." Or maybe I did and just forgot. Thanks for the info. I think I can imagine where the meaning came from.

• Like 1

So I meet Brandon at Heaven and pull him. Then we go home and shag our brains out? 

Yeah...I got it now! :P

• Like 1