At Last...."A Class"! :)

Absolutely loved it. Und itza vat I reed !

Well done. I can't wait for the dinner to introduce him to Tanner's family! Now THAT should draw some sparks!

As a thank you for this chapter, I have prepared it in vocalization in a kid's voice for you. If you've never heard your work read back to you then you are in for a real surprise. Of course nobody is allowed to download this but you cosmie as I don't want to violate any copyright rules. So it's just for you.

Enjoy.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/aao86t

Well done.

:o :O :o :O :o

OMIGOD!!! THANK YOU, RICKY!!!! Awwww, the voice sounds just like the picture too!!! Hehehe! That was really amazing! I've listened to it like three times already! It's always so 'different' for me to hear the words out loud. It's like I get to enjoy it too, the same way you guys do.

Dude, can I SHARE this? Like....everywhere? :)

I'm sorry that it took so long. My laptop has been having some major issues lately, so I just got to hear this not long ago! HIGHLY appreciated! MWAH!!! I'm gonna grin for a month straight now! I hope you're happy! Hehehe! ((Huggles))

• Like 1

:o :o :o :o :o

OMIGOD!!! THANK YOU, RICKY!!!! Awwww, the voice sounds just like the picture too!!! Hehehe! That was really amazing! I've listened to it like three times already! It's always so 'different' for me to hear the words out loud. It's like I get to enjoy it too, the same way you guys do.

Dude, can I SHARE this? Like....everywhere? :)

I'm sorry that it took so long. My laptop has been having some major issues lately, so I just got to hear this not long ago! HIGHLY appreciated! MWAH!!! I'm gonna grin for a month straight now! I hope you're happy! Hehehe! ((Huggles))

LOL, I knew you were having problems with your computer. I mean you downloaded it 18 times. And I'm SURE it was you because everybody else knew it was just for you right? And yes, to sharing, it's your story so you don't have to ask. Would you like all the other chapters as well?

This is how I beta. My ears hear what the brain fills in for our eyes. But the ears hear the break in speech patterns and I catch more. I have a U.K. Kid's voice too. I've got a mid 20's U.S. guys voice that's pretty real as well.

So glad you liked it.

Edited by ricky

Ok Cosmie,

I've edited ALL 25 chapters for sound and created 25 chapters of MP3. It's a total of 18.5 hours of listening and nearly 1 GB of sound files. PM me and I will make them available to you. One at a time or I can Zip them together.

Here's the thing Cosmie. You posted your first chapter of this story 18 December 2010 . . . 0.o And I really appreciate you not conjuring a meteor or something. But I would really enjoy just a little focus here. You KNOW you have a following for it. And there are some things to cover yet. Like Joel saying he knew all along and Tanner's Parents being hit by a meteorite while driving back from a party and having to take his fortune and go live with his boy and his boy's mother. And lots of little stuff like that.

And you have some very influential readers as well, Und Ve Have Vays of making you squawk!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow Cosmie. It shows you've downloaded the audio file 50 times! You must keep losing the file is all I can figure. All those hard drive issues I suppose. I mean you've downloaded https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/aao86t50 times! I mean even if it was your readers and one in ten was interested in the audio version of the chapter and 50 represented 500 who read, that would be amazing. But we know that was YOU 50 times because anyone else would be taking advantage of an unauthorized mutation of the story that wasn't authorized by the author. It was just a sampling gift. . . Unless of course you'd like me to make your words available to our visually impaired readers or people who would just like to listen to the story on their musical device. And if that were the case I'd be happy to do that for you. Your cosmieness, sir.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..