I was thinking Colt could channel his inner wolf (dead or not) to gain strength to get out of that chamber. It's a bit upbeat, but he could use a little motivational music. To pump him up. 

Maybe he just wants to play damsel in distress for once:

• Like 1

Colt admit to needing to be rescued? That will be the day!

Of course, he could be happy to be saved but not acknowledge the need for it. 

I like the song for the musical though. I would say it's for Bradley or Gavin. They are so full of longing. 

Maybe he just wants to play damsel in distress for once:

I see Colt being pretty much the role of Princess Leia on the Death Star in the 1st Star Wars or Poe on the Star Destroyer in the new one. Oh good the door is open now I can get us the rest of the way out just hang on to my coat tails.

Edited by PkCrichton

And if the words gods are kind I have a Brian appreciation prompt for @Timothy.M tomorrow.

I need some Brian time, so I hope you can work with this prompt:  “Did anyone survive the accident?“

I tried the Steve Hughes but it was really difficult to hear what he was saying. Probably my PC or ear phones being crap.

:off:

I need some music suggestions for my CC story. Can you help, Puppi? PkC?

My main need is songs with a catching and fairly rhythmic chorus. I've got Pointer Sisters and I'm so excited on the list, but need four or five more. Preferably popular songs often played in (gay) clubs with dancing.

end :off:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I need some Brian time, so I hope you can work with this prompt:  “Did anyone survive the accident?“

I tried the Steve Hughes but it was really difficult to hear what he was saying. Probably my PC or ear phones being crap.

:off:

I need some music suggestions for my CC story. Can you help, Puppi? PkC?

My main need is songs with a catching and fairly rhythmic chorus. I've got Pointer Sisters and I'm so excited on the list, but need four or five more. Preferably popular songs often played in (gay) clubs with dancing.

end :off:

Ok... *cracks knuckles* I think we should be able to get you sorted... What do you need? New music? Old music? Cliché gay? Simply dance friendly?

I have to admit I dance a lot, but not in gay clubs. But I could have a few songs up my sleeve.