Oh the one in the buff.... well that was in another movie where he was in Thailand I think? He was getting one of those walk on your back massages.

I could never ever let my own go bushy like that it is far to annoying on your own face let alone anyone you want to make out with amongst other things.

Oh, how convenient... Of course he had to be naked for his massage... Not like everyone else who has to put on a weird kind of pyjamas. LOL

How do you even find the mouth...? Eewww... 

And Tim, I'd much prefer ten kilos to a beard. 

Sooooo how about those questions I posed about the Scents and when the potential Meta is able to pick them up and not able to pick them up?

Do you think Alistair is able to catch a wolf's scent yet? What do you think will trigger his ability to if he can't already? Do you think all of the WWP Inner Circle will be able to smell Alistair or only some of them?

Why don't we see any evidence of Bradley catching Alistair's scent when we know Bradley is eventually part of the pack in MW8? Could it be he is a Colt exclusive wolf?

I didn't think too much about it, since I'm not sure thing will be the same if/when Alistair turns out to be the new meta. Maybe the scents played a role for the original IC but isn't important now? The battle is over (for now) and there is no need for a supercharged new IC, meaning they might not need Alistair for that certain something something Colt was so happy to provide. So perhaps they need his brains but not his spunk? Therefor, they do not need to scent him and he doesn't have to scent them? 

The Giant 9 Queen battle is over but there should be another in the future or Betsy wouldn't have been so interested in Bradley's dream of one I would say. So any new member could need some roids to go super wolf maybe but at the same time that might not be needed with there already being 6 super wolves. It could just be that they need some 'other' things which takes us back to Isaac's sensing danger, etc..

Alistair if he is a new Meta for the WWP might not be needed for roids but more for his brain. If he isn't needed for roids then that opens up new possibilities of just what the role of Meta to IC is. The IC is supposed to submit to a Meta but if they don't 'need' the roids then what else could be done for such submissions other than being ordered around due to his superior mind?

So scent addiction might not be required but it still would be the way to know who should be in the IC and who shoudl be Meta.

• Like 1

SIGH ... so many cute marines ... they don't even need to be undressed ;-).

So: If Alistair is the new Meta and he is not into f**ing multiple wolves to bulk them up - how does he assert his dominance? Ponder. Ponder.

Maybe there is a place for Colt amongst the devildogs ...

nerdmarine

I could do the cheesy voice over!

You can choose the music ;-). Voice over needs to be a deep voice ... ;-)

Trailers honestly are a great thing to have for something... JKR just had a trailer up for a new work she is putting on Pottermore and honestly it has me wanted to look at it.

So if you know anything about video editing and are able to create a trailer honestly it would be a good thing to make and put on youtube then link in like they did for that Rotting Apples story. At this point there is a lot of video of wolves and vampires floating around that could possibly be utilized for it.

So you're saying we listen more to men than women...?

It really depends on what and to what audiance you are selling something. It also depends on what 'voice' is being used. There are plenty of women who voice male characters and actually sound like a guy is voicing it. Similarly there are guys who sound like women when voicing things. So it really depends on what you are going for.

For a series like Meta to me at least I could maybe see an obvious female voice doing it but I more likely I would envision a male voice. It could be a super deep or a more average voice.