Oh, I just have to do one more so it's 4000 replies too!

Good morning Tim!

Wait so you are saying Superman has tits also?

Superman? To me, ancient as I am, that's Christopher Reeves. He didn't have tits. Anyone after that...? Not really my scene. 

Well since we have to wait for Tim the sleepy dane to wake I guess I'll share a few tid bits to pass the time.

The number of posts. Tim likes certain numbers. 

Good morning - I certainly do - but 4444 is even better. ;) - I'm out of likes so :heart: to all the last posts.

Prompt is returned to JAR, so now we have to wait for him to wake up. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.

Hi, all. I've put off coming in here because I know I'm gonna get sucked in and wind up checking the board for posts while I'm at work and shit. Because this series is AMAZING. But today I could fight it no longer. I read the first five books back-to-back in a few days. (Not much sleep then.) I've been reading book 6 chapters as soon as they post. I tried to explain the series concept to some friends at brunch -- do you realize what you sound like when talking about these characters aloud? :0) And just now, I've read the rest of the prompts that I hadn't gotten to before. So, yeah, my head is spinning with questions and concerns.

But the reason I broke down today is Alastair. I'm sorry if you guys have already discussed this, but he's Mary Ann's son, right? And he's faking being gay, and the scent is fake, too?

• Like 1

Hi, all. I've put off coming in here because I know I'm gonna get sucked in and wind up checking the board for posts while I'm at work and shit. Because this series is AMAZING. But today I could fight it no longer. I read the first five books back-to-back in a few days. (Not much sleep then.) I've been reading book 6 chapters as soon as they post. I tried to explain the series concept to some friends at brunch -- do you realize what you sound like when talking about these characters aloud? :0) And just now, I've read the rest of the prompts that I hadn't gotten to before. So, yeah, my head is spinning with questions and concerns.

But the reason I broke down today is Alastair. I'm sorry if you guys have already discussed this, but he's Mary Ann's son, right? And he's faking being gay, and the scent is fake, too?

Well glad you broke down and started talking now you have to keep talking at least once a week as that is JAR's evil plan!

Yes you are right it is odd to talk about Meta in company that aren't ones for Were/Vamp genre hehe.

As for your Alistair question there are multiple theories up about who/what he is. One of the possibilities is that he is Jeffery Montgomery III aka MaryAnn's son who likes to drink from virgin girls. If it is then yes he is faking being gay and will have been faking not only the scent which would have had to be designed to trigger only off certain genetics but also now faking the electric sensation when touching someone. The electric sensation could be something similar to static electricity, having a device that constantly gives you a charge when you want it to. He could be an alternative Meta as we know there have been other attempts at a Meta/White Wolf 3 being prior to the end of WWII. So yes we have discussed it some but its only there are 161 pages here to sift through lol.

• Like 1

Geemeedee,

Welcome to the dangerous corner of the world ... like Hotel California: You can check out, but cannot leave ... wait you ARE from California!

Why would find your colleagues Meta odd? ;-)

Welcome again!

JAR

----

Edit: How serious is the breakdown?

Edited by JohnAR

Well now Fear was interesting. Bringing back a seemingly throwaway character who seems to have multiple names.... JAR... Timmy, Tiger, Tommy :rofl:

It's ok though I'm sure an eventual edit for fixing little errors will catch up with that at some point. Till then we just have to know that Timmy the scared wolf becomes Tiger the Beta who is also redubbed Tommy.

So in the end of the prompt Tommy is 35, during the flashback he is 13 while Prime is 17. The fact that Prime is seen alive at this point is a wonder given how SOMEONE likes to kill off beloved characters and threaten to kill off others! Its 12 years after the battle Prime, Zef, Tommy and Tina are all alive. Yes Tina the originally apparent arm candy bimbo mate of the to be alpha Zef is alive and kicking. Prime and Zef are both about 40 now. Prime comes in with an army of intimidating Enforcers and a 'special guest'. Well given that every Enforcer in the WWP are intimidating that is no surprise unless there are some that come in and never get their roids boosters.

Now who could this Special Guest be? At this point Arthur is about 13, Forest would be 11 these two are possibilities since the West Montana Pack was their Grandfather's pack. But could this guest be a Meta?

• Like 2

Oh btw Geemeedee since you've been reading the chapters proper and not the RANTing thread before now you might have missed that I've started posting some fanfic chapters taking place at different points of the story. Feel free to check them out. https://www.gayauthors.org/story/pkcrichton/metafanfics

I think the West Montana Pack has a statute that the Alpha has to have finished his 24th year of age ...

I thought it was 25. Anyhow maybe it's a certain other wolf we know who would be in his late 20s at this point by the name of Gavin Nawat?

• Like 1

I think the West Montana Pack has a statute that the Alpha has to have finished his 24th year of age ...

Rules are meant to be bent to your own needs while pretending to uphold them. Nothing a Meta can't handle.

Besides, the takeover can come later, giving Zef time to prepare his departure. Weren't they supposed to do things differently?

• Like 1

Rules are meant to be bent to your own needs while pretending to uphold them. Nothing a Meta can't handle.

Besides, the takeover can come later, giving Zef time to prepare his departure. Weren't they supposed to do things differently?

Oh. I forgot. Never argue with a lawyer on rules ...

• Like 1

If the rules are meant to be bent to your needs then there was no problem with the Chestnut idiot pulling a COLT on Sam right?

From the idiot's perspective I'd guess no. He miscalculated though. Forgot a Colt deprived Sam is not someone you wish to fight.

Exhibit A: I was idly thinking of what posters said about Jeffrey re: a fake Meta while I was in the shower this morning. I was drying my hair with a towel in front of the mirror when I had a sudden realization: ROB. Jeffrey is Rob.

• Like 2

Ok, that's a breakdown Meta style... :)

Exhibit A: I was idly thinking of what posters said about Jeffrey re: a fake Meta while I was in the shower this morning. I was drying my hair with a towel in front of the mirror when I had a sudden realization: ROB. Jeffrey is Rob.

I can definitely disprove this crazy theory, since Rob comes from my Prompt story. ;)

• Like 3