So no comments about Brian breaking into Iris' car? ;-)

We has to get the IC members out of their grieving funk. For Warren its his police duties and Iris. So to facilitate that he went rogue of sorts probably worked it out with Iris ahead of time anyhow.

But a Mormon boy committing vandalism?

But a Mormon boy wearing a jockstrap to entice another for after a boxing session? How about a Mormon boy dancing in the clubs the way we've seen Brian dance?

Plus I'm sure Brian was keeping an eye on if the insurance paid things or not and what Warren came up with when he finally got to looking. If Warren hadn't done things Brian would have paid for the window and fixed the insurance issues.

Seems the interview thing is not really taking off ...

I think people need to think about who they would want interviewed and what types of questions they would really want answered. Give it a little time and maybe link of those sample questions.

For your interview... here are a couple of good sites I found with interview questions for my character interviews:

http://thewritepractice.com/proust-questionnaire/

http://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/interviewing-your-characters/ 

I'm excited to see where you go with it (and who you interview)

Here were the links with interview questions for characters. We can really think those over and then come up with other Meta related questsions to help understand certain actions, choices and motives of the characters.

Think about what you could learn about characters alive or dead. Take Sam Sr for example we see a totally different side of him in all solo encounters between him and Gavin that paints a very different picture than the final Battles encounters with Sam Sr.

Edited by PkCrichton

I think you need a stamp that says Team Isaac on your signature.

I usually say I'm Colt by day and Isaac by night... 

BTW, this is a new ice cream for the season here in Sweden. Just another of those little coincidences...

product-70000.png

I can't even think of three questions :no:

or decide who I want to interview :rolleyes:

Just picture yourself editing and trying to tie up loose ends. Worked for Thaw...! ;)

But I get what you mean. It's hard to think of good questions. Mine turned out pretty simple, as they were based on my desire to get to know the person. Asking Alistair who the f*** he really is or Haliburt what the f*** he is seems pointless as we won't get answers.

Seems the interview thing is not really taking off ...

I have questions started, but I want to go over them again before I send them to you.  

EDIT:  Can I ask questions to more than one character??  Does it have to be a character I like, or just one I want to know more about/from

Edited by LitLover