Straight Friend Pride

LitLover

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Happy Pride to Toronto and a special thanks to all our straight allies - we love you too (esp LL)

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• Like 2

Pride Week in Toronto is a wonderful thing. The amount of straight families to be seen, during the parade days themselves is astounding. Toronto is a most supportive city. So many of our straight friends celebrate with us. Wonderful people like you, Lit, that have caring and open hearts... who don't see the differences so much as what we have in common. I count you as a very special friend and I thank you for your overflowing heart. Happy Pride!!

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

I believe that Pride celebrations in my area were the first weekend of June.  I was out of town, but I am a proud straight supporter of the LGBT community.  I can't say it any better than LL did in her post.  A big :hug: to all my friends on this site.  :)

• Like 2

Boston just finished up with Pride. The figures show 25,000+ parade marchers and a viewing public of half a million—a figure that is near to the entire population figure of Boston itself—and not all of those people could possibly be gay. So yes, lots of supporters, and we LGBT (add your own additional letter) people couldn't have made the advancements we have made already without them.

Thank you for your efforts on our behalf. Happy Pride.

• Like 2

Someday no one will care if someone is gay or straight. Till then I will continue to be supportive of all my friends, both gay and straight and their right to be who they are. If that makes me an LGBT(+what ever other initials apply) supporter, I will wear the title proudly!

• Like 3