Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Thoughts About The New Adele Album?

C B

I'm planning on taking 2 hours out of my day today to listen to the new Adele album in its entirety and just wanted to hear what other people think about the album, favorite tracks, themes, etc...

I'm planning on taking 2 hours out of my day today to listen to the new Adele album in its entirety and just wanted to hear what other people think about the album, favorite tracks, themes, etc...

Haven't heard everything, but so far anything I listened to sounded sad.Being ballads instead of rock anthems, the sadness is intensified. Not songs I'd play for anyone suffering from depression. Her voice, though, is exquisite.

I just ordered the Target version with the extra songs on the CD. I'm looking forward to listening to the music.

Valkyrie, that youtube video was funny. Thanks for sharing the link.

• Like 1

• Site Moderator

I haven't really listened to her much, but saw this the other day and just about peed myself laughing.  I do like the song, too.  lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zyjbH9zzA

Message says this video is not available in my country... :(

Oh wait. I'm going to be in the right country on Thursday....disaster averted  :D

Edited by Reader1810

• Site Administrator

Message says this video is not available in my country... :(

Oh wait. I'm going to be in the right country on Thursday....disaster averted   :D

Do a youtube search for SNL A Thanksgiving Miracle, if you don't want to wait.  ;)  I hope you enjoy your US thanksgiving. :)

• Site Moderator

Do a youtube search for SNL A Thanksgiving Miracle, if you don't want to wait.  ;)  I hope you enjoy your US thanksgiving. :)

All I'm getting is a screen shot without sound - the time counter is moving.

Oh well, I will have to wait.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

25 is a good album. It isn't exactly 21, but its much better than 19. It has nice songs on it, my favorites being I Miss You, Send My Love, Remedy, Hello, Love In The Dark and River Lea. However, it doesn't have the same energy as 21 (in songs like Set Fire To The Rain).

I was surprised that the album won Album of the Year at the Grammys over Beyonce's Lemonade, and so was she (Adele). But that said, she is still a goddess and has my heart. LOL.

I'm not a big Adele fan. I haven't heard a song by her that I like yet.

Even though this sounded like blasphemy, I understand that people have different tastes. If you've listened to 'Set Fire To The Rain', 'Rolling In The Deep', 'Lovesong' and 'Send My Love', you should love Adele.

However, we won't hold it against you if you don't... ;)

Even though this sounded like blasphemy, I understand that people have different tastes. If you've listened to 'Set Fire To The Rain', 'Rolling In The Deep', 'Lovesong' and 'Send My Love', you should love Adele.

However, we won't hold it against you if you don't... ;)

Nope. None of them do it for me. I did like her song 'Hello'though so I do stand corrected.

• Like 1