Good Morning!

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the Shack, and just thought I would introduce myself. I have posted a few times but mostly just sit around a lurk. (Sorry.) I really like it here. :2thumbs: So on w/ the introductions. My name is Jas (probably guessed that already;p) and I am 16 (17 this summer! Yeah!!). I am a jumoir in high school and can't wait to get out of this small hick town I am in. I'll leave the rest for later.

Hi Jas!

Thanks for the intro. I am also an ex-lurker. Name's Jeff (Probably as obvious as yours ;) ) 35 and a big Comsie fan.

*Drags Jas to his souvineer wall* See, I've collected all this stuff from Com's site over the years.

*Points to cheezy screen cap printouts.* That was back in 2001 when... This isn't boring you, is it?

No?

Cool, yur gonna love my expired cookie collection... Hehehe!

Seriously, welcome to the Cafe and congrats on shedding the "Lurker" status from your name :) Hope you have lots of fun.

*HUGZ*

Thanks!

I am so happy you responsed!

But I was so sick today, I think it was one of those expired cookies I ate. (sorry I hadn't had breakfast yet.)

I appreciate(sp?) your welcoming. (loved the tour)

lots of love

Jas

(I wasn't really sick today lol :P )

• 4 weeks later...

What's up Jas? :)

I'm sorry that it's been so long since you posted this! I usually reply much faster! ::Giggles::

(I sometimes have some technical difficulties with this board, but I try! :P )

Anyways, welcome to the Cafe! We've got some nice warm donuts for all of our new visitors! Fresh out of the oven! Help yourself! I hear they go good with a "GFD" reading marathon! Hehehehe!

Thanks so much for the comments on the stories! I hope to keep up the standard for ya! :)

ps- Love the quote in your sig, by the way! One of my faves!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..