Darth Maul - Apprentice (Short Film)

My dear fellows GA citizens! If you're into Star Wars - which wouldn't surprise me since we're all so awesome -, you'll love what I'm bringing to you.

If you, like me, have loved Darth Maul (let's admit it, he was really badass) and were disappointed that he vanished so soon after he appeared, you probably have watched the Star Wars : Clone War animation serie in which we can see our favourite badass years after his unfortunate cut-in-half thingie. If you haven't watched it, I strongly recommend to do so (final episode of season four).

Buuuuut, have you even heard of Darth Maul : Apprentice? It's a fan-made short film of about twenty minutes that you will love.

Okay, here's the plot: a bad guy, several good guys, technically almost impeccable laser saber fights - I have only noticed a couple of minor flaws.

Honestly, this might be one of the best amateur film I've ever watched.

Enough talk!

I strongly advise you to watch it in the higher quality you can (you can go up to 2k).

The video

And for those who might be interested in the making of, it's there 

Hope some will enjoy an insight of our hero (wait, vilain) past before his first appearance!

Edited by FieldMan
  • Like 2

Awesome!

Return of the Jedi was the first movie I saw in cinema. I was 6 years old, I could already read,but not so fast and not an entire film. I sat on my father's lap and he read it to me. A lot of young kids were there with their parents reading. 1985 in Hungary.

Of course I became a huge star wars fan <3

• Like 2

Awesome!

Return of the Jedi was the first movie I saw in cinema. I was 6 years old, I could already read,but not so fast and not an entire film. I sat on my father's lap and he read it to me. A lot of young kids were there with their parents reading. 1985 in Hungary.

Of course I became a huge star wars fan <3

I was *way* too un-born for watching Return of the Jedi in cinema :gikkle:

The first one I saw in cinema was The Phantom Menace, but I had of course binge-watched the 4, 5 and 6th episodes at home on laserdisc.

That was badass at the time, and we don't see very well on the picture but it was the size of a Vinyl. Ah, nostalgia nostalgia

7343012776_de8f21250f_b.jpg

• Like 1

I was *way* too un-born for watching Return of the Jedi in cinema :gikkle:

The first one I saw in cinema was The Phantom Menace, but I had of course binge-watched the 4, 5 and 6th episodes at home on laserdisc.

That was badass at the time, and we don't see very well on the picture but it was the size of a Vinyl. Ah, nostalgia nostalgia

7343012776_de8f21250f_b.jpg

You have a nice way to say I'm old :D

Cool pic,I've never seen a laserdisc. Of course I'm familiar with vinyls,since I'm old enough ;D

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I'm back with a new Star Wars thingie!

A 123 meters (METERS!) long infographic about Star Wars. It tells the story of episode IV in a funny and interesting way.

Click on the preview picture to access it

star-wars-histoire-scroll-01.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...