2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

New Member Cody Waustin

codywaustin

Hello... I just wanted to make a post and introduce myself.  I am new to the site. I am an avid reader and have devoured many of the stories on gayauthors and nifty.  I am excited to have finally joined so I can comment and participate. I look forward to contributing to the community.  I am an aspiring author and I am working on a multi-chapter series that I hope to eventually publish on this site.  If you happen to know an editor that is available to help, please send them my way. 

Best Regards,

CW

• Like 5

• Site Administrator

Welcome, Cody! :) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or one of the other moderators; we're here to help.

The Story system can be a little challenging the first couple of times you use it, so don't forget to read the FAQs under the Help option on the menu. It will make your life a lot easier.