Sean J. Halford Is Published!

• Site Administrator

Great news! I always like to see authors getting published for the first time.

PS: I fixed the thread title for you...

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator

Congrats Sean, i anxiously waited for every new chapter to be posted. Might have to get a digital copy now :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thank you so much! I'm very pleased with the final edition, having gone through a proper editing process. You'll find it on the Amazon Kindle store.. currently on special (nudge nudge wink wink ;) 

For legal reasons, this meant that it had to be taken off GA. However, I have a few free electronic copies that I could send to a few of you interested; all I would ask is for you to write an honest review of the book on Amazon. 

Big hugs to you all and thank you for the support! I will always be so grateful to the wonderful people here on GA

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...

Wow I just found this thread 7 months later. I was searching for this story to give it a reread, as it was one of the absolute best that I'd run across on GA. I remember it being rather massive, with well over 50 chapters as I recall. Saying that, I binge read the whole thing last year and wanted to revisit it. Imagine my surprise that this was actually published.

Well that's awesome as the story was amazing. A bit sad I can't just run across it and read it again, but I'm extra glad I read it while I could while it was posted here. A very belated congrats to Sean. And if you're writing anything else, please let us know!

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 1