[Sasha Distan] Tiger Winter

Family portrait! :D (unfortunatly there was no tiger near them)

Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, Dad, Emmett and the sister and brother ;)

Oh well done! very cool. xxx

This is a great photo, BUT I thought Emmett's sister, Tilda, is not a shifter ? Someone please enlighten me ...

No Tilda is not a bear. In this universe, girls don't get the genetic gift of changing shape.

• Like 2

About the lastest chapters: I really like the bonding taking place between Jian and Emmett younger brother, Rye. And maybe in the next chapter we'll see some bonding with the older brother (before the last chapter I had almost forgot that Emmett has a brother between him and Rye :gikkle:) and Jian. 

Jian is fast becoming a part of this family, he doesn't seem to be tiptoeing like it can happen when you're a guest in someone's house. 

Dang I've just checked and Christmas and the New year are both on Sundays, we could have ask for some treats for the occasions ;)

• Like 2

About the lastest chapters: I really like the bonding taking place between Jian and Emmett younger brother, Rye. And maybe in the next chapter we'll see some bonding with the older brother (before the last chapter I had almost forgot that Emmett has a brother between him and Rye :gikkle:) and Jian. 

Jian is fast becoming a part of this family, he doesn't seem to be tiptoeing like it can happen when you're a guest in someone's house. 

Dang I've just checked and Christmas and the New year are both on Sundays, we could have ask for some treats for the occasions ;)

yes, you will be getting christmas and new years chapters. I might post the christmas one on christmas eve to make things easier. New years is a non-event, after all, our new year isn't until February (I married into a Chinese family).

I'm really glad you liked the bonding. Rye is my favourite little brother ever, and Logan has his good qualities too. He and Emmett aren't close like Emmett is with Rye. The two middle siblings (Logan and Tilda) are totally their own pair. Jian is a young man who knows what he wants, he's just willing to wait for it!

• Like 2

yes, you will be getting christmas and new years chapters. I might post the christmas one on christmas eve to make things easier. New years is a non-event, after all, our new year isn't until February (I married into a Chinese family).

I'm really glad you liked the bonding. Rye is my favourite little brother ever, and Logan has his good qualities too. He and Emmett aren't close like Emmett is with Rye. The two middle siblings (Logan and Tilda) are totally their own pair. Jian is a young man who knows what he wants, he's just willing to wait for it!

My dear Sasha, Chinese New Year next year falls at the end of January 2017, on a Saturday no less ... Do we get something special for that day as well ?

:lol:

My dear Sasha, Chinese New Year next year falls at the end of January 2017, on a Saturday no less ... Do we get something special for that day as well ?

:lol:

No, I will be busy steaming bao and cooking red cooked pork and taking my son to see the lion dance. It's his first proper New Year when he'll be able to eat the food.

• Like 2

No, I will be busy steaming bao and cooking red cooked pork and taking my son to see the lion dance. It's his first proper New Year when he'll be able to eat the food.

I heard somewhere on GA that there's this great thing thanks to which you can plan the posting of your chapters, like for when your'e not available to do it live, like Christmas Eve, Christmas, New year's Eve, New Year, Chinese New Year's Eve, Chinese New Year... Can be useful for a lot of special occasions  :whistle:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2

I'll admit to not reading all five pages. However, I think Jian getting fur as a Christmas Miracle would be awesome.A Xue-Tiger!

:o I thought of something similar! :D Like his earing and senses have  really show lately so maybe, why not. That sure would make him happy   ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2

I heard somewhere on GA that there's this great thing thanks to which you can plan the posting of your chapters, like for when your'e not available to do it live, like Christmas Eve, Christmas, New year's Eve, New Year, Chinese New Year's Eve, Chinese New Year... Can be useful for a lot of special occasions  :whistle:

Me and the GA posting system are having a little fight at the moment. So you get chapters when I log on and press the publish button, sorry about that.

I'll admit to not reading all five pages. However, I think Jian getting fur as a Christmas Miracle would be awesome.A Xue-Tiger!

There are no Christmas miracles, only genetics. Sorry, but there's no amount of wishful thinking which can give a man fur. But then, Jian's not just a man.

• Like 1

There are no Christmas miracles, only genetics. Sorry, but there's no amount of wishful thinking which can give a man fur. But then, Jian's not just a man.

That's what's so frustrating! He get all the other things like earing and all but not the fur :(

• Like 1

Okay, I need to give him a red packet (lai see) ! Yay, so many different and wonderful delicacies for him to try !

Me and the GA posting system are having a little fight at the moment. So you get chapters when I log on and press the publish button, sorry about that.

We need technical support over hear STAT ! Code Red ! Code Red ! Help us ! (scream of despair echoing through the empty, virtual, halls of GA headquarters ...)

:o:o:o

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Soooooo.... how much do y'all hate me right now?

Enough to want more! :P

P.S. As we usually have the chapter on Sunday, this week we had one on Saturday does this mean will get another one this Sunday too? :D

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3

Soooooo.... how much do y'all hate me right now?

Oh you don't know how awkward things can be. Just you wait Jesse, you'll hate me even more soon enough!

That reply to jess30519 sounds ominous ...

:scream: :scream: :scream: (practise run of screaming at Sasha)

:angry:

:pissed:

:no:

(breaks down crying ...)

Enough to want more! :P

P.S. As we usually have the chapter on Sunday, this week we had one on Saturday does this mean will get another one this Sunday too? :D

Unfortunately not. For a couple of weeks the Sunday posted chapters got missed off the Weekly Wrap Up, so I figured I’d change to Saturday just to secure our listing, that's all.

Oh you don't know how awkward things can be. Just you wait Jesse, you'll hate me even more soon enough!

That reply to jess30519 sounds ominous ...

:scream: :scream: :scream: (practise run of screaming at Sasha)

:angry:

:pissed:

:no:

(breaks down crying ...)

You're not the first person I've made cry today. I doubt you'll be the last!

• Like 2