ISO: Editor & Beta Readers/for long fictional series

1. I have a current story started but need an editor that can help correct errors, and add ideas to the story.
  2. I do not currently have an editor or beta readers.
  3. I need people that are capable of catching and correcting both spelling and/or grammar mistakes.
  4. I currently have 2 chapters waiting for editing.
  5. I use microsoft word.
  6. I can have a flexible time frame.

• 1 month later...
On 31/07/2017 at 7:06 PM, Dahawk said:
  1. I have a current story started but need an editor that can help correct errors, and add ideas to the story.
  2. I do not currently have an editor or beta readers.
  3. I need people that are capable of catching and correcting both spelling and/or grammar mistakes.
  4. I currently have 2 chapters waiting for editing.
  5. I use microsoft word.
  6. I can have a flexible time frame.

Hi Dahawk, sorry only saw it today, if you still need help I can do it

• 2 months later...

I am interested in editing a lengthy work as I am retired and living in the Brazilian outback, about 90 clicks from anyplace at all so have many hours of free time to devote to editing. I am familiar with MS Word but am not familiar with the procedure for getting a submittal, from an author,  marking it up and returning it to the author. for their approval. I feel that final approval of a submittal online, as for GA is up to the author. Send me instructions about receive and return procedures and a chapter to work on and I will submit a sample. Misterwill