• 1 month later...

Hope this isn't considered bumping the thread? I've just seen this post.

My first Doctor was Peter Davidson. But I was too young to remember his episodes. My parents are Whovians. I was raised watching the show, just as they were when they were children. My mother saw the very first episode on television as a little girl.

Least favourite Doctor? I've enjoyed them all at least a little. But I suppose I enjoyed fewer of Colin Baker's stories than any others. 

Favourite Doctor? That has changed recently, from Tenant to Smith. The more I re-watch old episodes, the more I find myself enjoying Eleven's run more than any other. But Ten's and Twelve's runs were both excellent too.

I want to enjoy Jodie's run, but I just haven't bought into her yet. Still, it's early days. Hopefully her second season will be the one to win me over.  I didn't enjoy Twelve's first season either. But his last two, I did.

Coincidentally, season 12 starts tomorrow.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, M1984 said:

Hope this isn't considered bumping the thread? I've just seen this post.

My first Doctor was Peter Davidson. But I was too young to remember his episodes. My parents are Whovians. I was raised watching the show, just as they were when they were children. My mother saw the very first episode on television as a little girl.

Least favourite Doctor? I've enjoyed them all at least a little. But I suppose I enjoyed fewer of Colin Baker's stories than any others. 

Favourite Doctor? That has changed recently, from Tenant to Smith. The more I re-watch old episodes, the more I find myself enjoying Eleven's run more than any other. But Ten's and Twelve's runs were both excellent too.

I want to enjoy Jodie's run, but I just haven't bought into her yet. Still, it's early days. Hopefully her second season will be the one to win me over.  I didn't enjoy Twelve's first season either. But his last two, I did.

Coincidentally, season 12 starts tomorrow.

It’s a Doctor Who thread so time is relative :P 

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers to anyone who can pronounce raxacoricofallapatous on the first try without sounding it out. Special points of you can tell me what the races are that belong to think planet and which doctor/companion pair dealt with them first!

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

My thougjts pn this matter have changed

Took you long enough to admit I'm right. Someday y'all will learn. I'm always right, I just might not be answering the question you're asking at the time. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 years later...