May be a Bug report on Rep

Go to solution Solved by Timothy M.,

Recently I have updated my status and got reactions and comments on them. As well as I have given some reactions to the comments as well. But the problem is the reactions given to me are not added to my total rep and are not showing at where they are supposed to. But the reaction where I has given and got on comments are there and added to my rep. I know its a small issue, but are you having the same problem!!!? 

Edits: As Tim suggested, here are the details. I am using a crome app in my mobile to log in into GA. I had happened about two or three days before. 

~Emi. Screenshot_2017-10-07-07-58-19_com.android.chrome_1507489937757.jpg.795c6af2e35705bfb9671aaf1f37d972.jpg

Edited by Emi GS
  • Like 1
  • Solution

Have you tried logging out, closing the browser and then checking again when you're back at GA? It may be a queue thing or a slow updating from the server.

Oh, and don't forget to tell which kind of device you're on and what browser you use @Emi GS because the tech admins need the info to answer.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

@Emi GS I can see the likes on both status updates now, but the comments on the one about American Crime 2 are totally different to the ones I can see on your screen dump. Did you delete it and repost it ?

No. All the comments are there and I now can see the reactions given to that status update. But why it hasn't been added to the total is still the doubt. 

• Like 2