Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Problem in uploading new picture to old album

Emi GS
Go to solution Solved by northie,

I have got a problem while uploading a new picture to my old album. I don't know if it's because of the software update. All its showing is that 'you can't upload anymore pictures to this album. Has anyone got the same/similar issue!!!? 

• Solution

Emi, there's a limit to the number of photos you can have in any one album. It's 25, I think. And you can't delete them, either. So, unless you want to delete the whole album, start a new one. That's what I've had to do.  :)

1 hour ago, northie said:

Emi, there's a limit to the number of photos you can have in any one album. It's 25, I think. And you can't delete them, either. So, unless you want to delete the whole album, start a new one. That's what I've had to do.  :)

I just deleted an image from an old album. Click on the image, find the Manage Image button below it, click on it and the option to delete appears.

8 minutes ago, northie said:

@Carlos Hazday all 'deleting' does is to hide the image. I've just 'deleted' an image from an album with 25 images, then went back to the album and the number of images is still 25, although I can't see the image in question.  

I guess the damn pictures still there then lol. @Myr or a mod may be able to help.

53 minutes ago, northie said:

@Carlos Hazday all 'deleting' does is to hide the image. I've just 'deleted' an image from an album with 25 images, then went back to the album and the number of images is still 25, although I can't see the image in question.  

Hmm... a month ago, I deleted a couple of pictures of an album that had 24 in total. It should have said 22 after the deletions, but that wasn't the case- it was still 24. However, when I posted a new image to that very same album, I saw my album had 23. 

I think adding a new picture after you delete others "refreshes" the album. Or I could be way off, lol.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..