New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hi from China, guys,

new to GA and enjoying the site tremendously.

working on a project that i hope i can share with you all soon.

Love the site.

Smiles,

Kevin.

Welcome to GA hun... hope you settle in soon and I look forward to getting to know you and sharing your project :)

Hey people!

Just joined and I am incredibly excited to get started posting some things. I have been a big fan of the site for the past month or so and finally decided to jump in. Havent written anything since senior year in High School (2005, ouch, I know) but I am really looking forward to getting my voice back. Its been really hard since 2005 to have the will to write after having most of my work torn apart by sarcastic professors and other students who just didnt care to see what I was trying to express, or just wanted another reason to make me feel less welcome.

It is INCREDIBLE to find a place like GA that gives our type of work an audience who will appreciate it, and to get the positive feedback from baring our very SOULS in our work. I have so much respect for all the authors on the site and I want to take a second to say KUDOS on a fantastic job.

Much Love,

JT

Glad to meet you JT. Looking forward to reading some of your stuff... no one tears anything and anyone to pieces here... we look out for each other and now you are part of the family we will look out for you too :)

...looking forward to getting my voice back. Its been really hard since 2005 to have the will to write after having most of my work torn apart by sarcastic professors and other students who just didnt care to see what I was trying to express, or just wanted another reason to make me feel less welcome.

It is INCREDIBLE to find a place like GA that gives our type of work an audience who will appreciate it, and to get the positive feedback from baring our very SOULS in our work. I have so much respect for all the authors on the site and I want to take a second to say KUDOS on a fantastic job.

Much Love,

JT

Welcome, JT. We're all looking forward to reading you, and I suspect all the authors appreciate your kind words. After all, we live on sunlight, air, and feedback.

I think you will find a good group of folks who will not only offer support, but also share their knowledge and experience with you. None of us is immune from criticism; however, I think you will find even "corrective feedback" offered without sarcasm, but with caring.

Please be sure to let us know (posting a notice on the "eFiction announcements" part of the site) when you publish.

Hello, I'm Josh. >.<

Uhm...I'm not sure what to put here. I've been welcomed quite a bit in my comments on my profile.

I write poetry. Fiction isn't my thing. I haven't written in a long time, but got back into it recently. Uhm...I own a website where I post my poetry, more info in my profile...and uh...idk. *shrug*

This looks like a site I'd like to get plugged into, just hoping I can figure out how. :)

Hello, I'm Josh. >.<

This looks like a site I'd like to get plugged into, just hoping I can figure out how. Posted Image

Welcome, Josh. If you have questions about the site, there's a link in an "administrative" forum to all the administrators. They're a very helpful group.

Hey guys! I'm Jason, been a big fan of the site for months now, and figured I'd join in. You guys (and girls ^_^) are doing some great things. Hopefully everything works out! Great to be one of y'all now. Love it all!

Hey guys! I'm Jason, been a big fan of the site for months now, and figured I'd join in. You guys (and girls Posted Image) are doing some great things. Hopefully everything works out! Great to be one of y'all now. Love it all!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

I'm giggling a bit. I'm not exactly new, but I suppose I missed this thread when I registered. :lol:

Name's Claudiu, all the way from Romania(don't worry, I wouldn't know where that was either if I didn't actually live here).

Late welcome to ga :)

Hi everybody! I'm Lukas, writing from the Dutch countryside. I've been visiting this site for years, reading the stories. Then, on a whim, I decided to register. So here I am! ;)

I used to write quite a bit when I was a teenager (damn, saying that almost makes me feel old). Mostly fantasy short stories, as I was obsessed with the genre back then. Nowadays I'm (trying to be) a professional copywriter, so I still write lot, just not the same kind of text. However, since I'm without a job atm, I have enough time on my hands to pick this hobby up again!

Looking forward to reading and posting on this forum!

Hi everybody! I'm Lukas, writing from the Dutch countryside. I've been visiting this site for years, reading the stories. Then, on a whim, I decided to register. So here I am! ;)

I used to write quite a bit when I was a teenager (damn, saying that almost makes me feel old). Mostly fantasy short stories, as I was obsessed with the genre back then. Nowadays I'm (trying to be) a professional copywriter, so I still write lot, just not the same kind of text. However, since I'm without a job atm, I have enough time on my hands to pick this hobby up again!

Looking forward to reading and posting on this forum!

Welcome to ga Lukas :)

Feel free to post reviews and post on the forums.

Hi Everyone, just joined up and have posted the first few chapters of my book "Bokassa's Last Apostle". Anyway, if you like what you see there, I'd love to hear from you. Once I've bust my 5 post limit, I'll try and get a place for people to post about Bokassa's Last Apostle, if there's enough interest. I can't judge how good 237 reads is? Email replies are best at this stage, or REVIEWS!!! Anyway, enjoy reading!

Rod.

Hi Everyone, just joined up and have posted the first few chapters of my book "Bokassa's Last Apostle". Anyway, if you like what you see there, I'd love to hear from you. Once I've bust my 5 post limit, I'll try and get a place for people to post about Bokassa's Last Apostle, if there's enough interest. I can't judge how good 237 reads is? Email replies are best at this stage, or REVIEWS!!! Anyway, enjoy reading!

Rod.

Welcome to GA. It's very brave of you to post a story right away... but don't worry we're all very friendly.

I have started a discussion thread for you becuase I really like your story and people should have a chance to talk about it... but get yourself posting so you can be a fully fledged member and get your theeth into us... so to speak :)

Rod.

Welcome to ga :)

Thanks Nephylim. Hope you liked the latest developments? You kinda got what you wanted, and that's just going to go on being trrue, I think, having seen some of your writing!!! LOL, Absolutely no surprises being spoilt here. I'll try and find the forum and keep writing here for now. There are rather a lot of places to post in here. I think I should keep coming back to the same place for a while.

Hi Drewbie, thanks, you're welcome.

Ok, I'm going to see if this works. Thanks to Nephylim there's now a forum for Bokassa's Last Apostle. If you want to talk about the book, please go to the forum, or general chit-chat can go to my email.

Yay! I just hope the links work when I put this post up. Chapter 5 went up yesterday.

Ta Nephylim!

Hola! Im New! :D

Im skyler from the suburbs of chicago! :D YAY FOR BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! haha..not.

You such an attention whore, you know that! I make a whole new thread for you and you gotta come here and introduce you ass, you hoe :P

Hehe, love ya, bestie!