New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

*Peeks in*

Erm hi,

Kind of stumbled onto this site by virtue of searching for interesting stories to read. Anyway, now that I've introduced myself, its back to reading more stories..:ph34r:

Welcome to GA! It is good to see that you are not totally sane, it means we have less training to do. lol.

You'll fit right in.

In your profile, found by clicking your picture up in the top right corner you will find comments. Amongst them you will find a url to a cheat sheet. It will give you some great choices of things to read while you are finding more great things to read. :blink:

Ahem, learning navigation and things like eFiction being a separate database requiring a second registration if you want to post something there. Learning things like it is better to register there with the same name as the forum side for instance. Little stuff like that. The cheat sheet will give you a sanity break until getting around becomes second nature.

So enjoy the learning.

Cheers,

Ricky

Oh, wasn't aware that efiction is on an entirely separate database. :blink: Thanks for the tip..now to fiddle with the settings.. (Not much of a techno-geek as you can tell..:D)

Shhhh, it's a secret. Part of the "t r a i n i n g"

Hola,

I'm new here. Except I'm not. I'm kinda old. Haven't been 'round in a long time though. I lurked for a while. Then I delurked without saying who I was. For a long while. Then I left without saying goodbye. Now, I'm back and better than ever. Looking forward to catch up with old online friends and making new ones.

Shawn

*Peeks in*

Erm hi,

Kind of stumbled onto this site by virtue of searching for interesting stories to read. Anyway, now that I've introduced myself, its back to reading more stories..:ph34r:

Welcome Alendius -- you have arrived into an awesome place: great people and great stories too.

Hey, I'm Nando and obivously a newb...a friend linked me here because I was looking for some good reads. Not really sure what else to say lol

Welcome! You'll find a vast and welcoming community here. i just posted a cheat sheet on your profile.

Can't really say I'm new to this site :P Have been reading stories here for over a month now but thought it was time to say hi, so HI EVERYONE!

Can't really say I'm new to this site :P Have been reading stories here for over a month now but thought it was time to say hi, so HI EVERYONE!

Hi Neo, Welcome to visibility!

ahh I did that as well before taking the plunge welcome properly and i hope you enjoy your time here more so now :D

• Like 1

Hello all. New to the site and still trying to get the hang of everything. Go easy on me. :) Hope to have stories up soon!

Posted Image

That's a BIIIIIG signature. :blink:

Aside from that, welcome to GA and I hope you enjoy it here. :)

That's a BIIIIIG signature. :blink:

Aside from that, welcome to GA and I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Are you admiring the newbies big . . . signature? Size isn't everything ya know. :worship: But mostly it is. :funny: