New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Just figured id get started and introduce my self im Lenny AkA LemonFresh and soon i hope to be able to post my story on here its first one ive written so i want to try and gauge an opinion so i can see if i even really have a talent for it?

thats about it for now ill let you guys know more as time goes on i suppose

Edited by LemonFresh

Very warm welcome Lenny ( or LemonFresh whichever you prefer :P:) )

Hope you have a fab time here on GA, I see you have an interest in martial arts, it would be interesting to know what you do as a martial artist myself :)

Anyway have fun and enjoy yourself in this fab but mad community :D :D

• Like 1

A Welcome to you all. Pardon the neglect from the patron Saint of Newbies but I have been moving and my time and access has been spotty. Welcome all and you shall all be receiving my Newbie cheat sheet shortly.

Lenny lemonfresh- New writers are always welcome and if you have the desire to be a writer then you will find a lot of help and good folks here.

More soon. Newbies make sure you make five posts in the forums so the rest of the site and things like chat are open to you. Games and humor forums don't count. If you are unsure of your count check your profile and under your picture or avatar space placeholder it shows "active posts" It must be five in order for the rest of the site to be opened to you. It's a spammer preventative and you only have to do it once.

Welcome one and all.

Hello,

Just introducing myself. I'm an aspiring writer living in Salt Lake City, Utah, Age 39. There truly is a lot of talent on this website and am happy to have stumbled across it.

Hello,

Just introducing myself. I'm an aspiring writer living in Salt Lake City, Utah, Age 39. There truly is a lot of talent on this website and am happy to have stumbled across it.

You're gonna love it here Kavrik :)

It is a wonderful place :)

• Like 1

Hello Everyone, Armaan here. :-)

Hello Armaan If I haven't given you a cheat sheet you'll have on in a moment.

Welcome. You will need to make five total posts before the entire site is open to you. It's an anti spammer thing. If you are unsure of how many look under your avatar in you profile where it says, "Active Posts". Posts to humor and games don't apply.

:D

Hey everyone!

I'm Curti, I'm just from Utah. I've just been writing a story about my life growing up as a gay teen and I've been interested in getting peoples opinions on what I have. Plus I love to read work from others.

Hey everyone!

I'm Curti, I'm just from Utah. I've just been writing a story about my life growing up as a gay teen and I've been interested in getting peoples opinions on what I have. Plus I love to read work from others.

Hi Curti,

Welcome.

I'll contact you privately and help you get started posting.

Hugz!

Ricky

welcome Curti hope you have an excellent time here on GA.

You've certainly come to the right place! :D

Lots to read by great authors and everyone will give honest and kind advice about your story :)

Welcome once again :)

• Like 1

Okay, guess I'll just plunge right in. I'm Russianrat (more commonly known as Alex). I'm a slash fanfiction writer from way back, but my last few stories have been original gay fiction. Oh yeah, I'm also a former female, now male. For some reason, I can't get the "transgendered" tag to show up in my profile! So "hi" everybody...am looking forward to getting to know you! :boy:

P.S. Never mind...I see the tag does show up now. :lol:

Edited by Russianrat

Whoops, I joined here nearly a week ago and only just found this thread today. >_<

Well, my name is Eva (my pen name anyway) and I stumbled across the site last week. I write a web serial called 'Cold Ghost' and was hoping to get some feedback while looking for new stories and authors to read. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hello,

I have been a fanfic writer for some time (usually gay storylines like Kish and Chrolli), and I kinda wanna write original fiction for a change.

This site is really nice. Looks pretty professional. But I don't know why my access is very limited and not explained by the system (e.g. I'm not allowed to use PM, not allowed to post in some forums, etc.). Explain please?

Cheers,

Greedya

You have to make five posts in the forum before you have full access. If you want to write then it would also be wise to email the admin and ask them to give you author status then you have access to some additional sections.

Welcome to GA and good luck finding your feet and finding your way around. Any problems give me a shout.

Thanks Nephylim!

I'm blessed with a bunch of warmly welcomes! The community is so friendly and I have the impression that I have to behave :P Usually, I'm very, very dirty LOL. (Hide dirty jokes in the closet) :P

Thanks Nephylim!

I'm blessed with a bunch of warmly welcomes! The community is so friendly and I have the impression that I have to behave :P Usually, I'm very, very dirty LOL. (Hide dirty jokes in the closet) :P

Dont hide the jokes by my account :P

Everyone is a good laugh here as well as being here if you need them :)

you can ask anyone and they will try to help you as much as poss :)

(watch Nephy, she might take you back to her lair...) :devil:

..."JK Nephy Pleaase..." :P

• Like 1

Hi hi!

I visited for about an hour or two ago. So I just registered here. And I don't know why can't get in the chatroom T_T

Anyway, I'll quit with the whining and cut to the caase: my username is ketiba, but that's not my real name ofcourse. So you can just call me ketiba : )

I'm 20 years at the moment, and I'm Moroccan. I think some of you will be like "what origin is that? ". My parents come from Morocco, so that makes me also Moroccan. But I've been born and raised in Holland.

Anyway, I'm in college right now. Second year. Studying for Social work. And I just got recently into this world of gay (non) fiction.

So feel free to pm me or mailing me if you like to know me better.

Thnx for the reading!

Much love

ketiba

PS: I think you already notice in my little biography that I'm not native in English, so if there are any grammar mistakes or such than I'm very sorry to disturb you with my lack of English grammar. I really need to type more....

Hi hi!

I visited for about an hour or two ago. So I just registered here. And I don't know why can't get in the chatroom T_T

Anyway, I'll quit with the whining and cut to the caase: my username is ketiba, but that's not my real name ofcourse. So you can just call me ketiba : )

I'm 20 years at the moment, and I'm Moroccan. I think some of you will be like "what origin is that? ". My parents come from Morocco, so that makes me also Moroccan. But I've been born and raised in Holland.

Anyway, I'm in college right now. Second year. Studying for Social work. And I just got recently into this world of gay (non) fiction.

Thnx for the reading!

Much love

ketiba

PS: I think you already notice in my little biography that I'm not native in English, so if there are any grammar mistakes or such than I'm very sorry to disturb you with my lack of English grammar. I really need to type more....

Firstly a very warm welcome to GA :D I hope you have a great time here.

To access the chatroom and several other places (that ive forgotten!) you have to made 5 posts or more :)

Don't worry about the mistakes no one's going judge you :)

Once again welcome :)

• Like 1

Guest writerchick

Hello im new here recommended by a friend just thought i'd drop in and give a shout out :)

Thanks Nephylim!

Ummm.... yeah you have to behave, definitely have to behave. Be like me, I behave.... badly ;):devil:

Dont hide the jokes by my account :P

Everyone is a good laugh here as well as being here if you need them :)

you can ask anyone and they will try to help you as much as poss :)

(watch Nephy, she might take you back to her lair...) :devil:

..."JK Nephy Pleaase..." :P

Yeah right :) Watch it or I'll be dragging YOU back to my lair. I have some new restraints I need to try out ;)

Hi hi!

Thnx for the reading!

Much love

ketiba

Welcome hun. Nice to meet you. Some of my favourite people in the world are Dutch and I have a terrible weakness for the accent so speak to me and I'll melt :)

Hello im new here recommended by a friend just thought i'd drop in and give a shout out :)

Welcome to the site. I hope you'l have fun here.

Yeah right :) Watch it or I'll be dragging YOU back to my lair. I have some new restraints I need to try out ;)

I'm going to be on my best behaviour then :o

And a very warm welcome to writerchick, have a fab time here :D

• Like 1