New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Guest Jesse_James

What's Up G.A.? I just joined the site because my best friend suggested it, she's one of the Promising Authors....J.Ross, Love Ya Darling. I'm lucky enough to know her personally, :-)

Anyways, Names Jesse. I have written mostly poems over the years and a few short stories, but I personally don't think they are worth posting because ya'll are actual writers and I just do it when inspired.

I LOVE DomLuka's "The Lo(n)g Way", was the best gay story I've ever read thusfar, that includes published stuff which isnt even half as good. Am currently reading "In The Fish Bowl", which I'm also loving. After I'm gonna start "Desert Dropping" which I've been told countless times to read haha. But yeah.

That's just a quick introduction. :-)

Welcome Jesse. Haha I'm loving the avatar! b^_^ You should think about posting some of the stuff you've written. I'm pretty sure almost every writer here was once in the same boat you're in. Give it a shot :2thumbs:

Even though you are much more active than me I shall welcome you! :D Oh and I shall see your awesome emoticons and raise you a :mace: an :axeman: and a :music:. I like to think he's playing an awesome, high energy song while the other two fight it out.

I SOOO love emoticons. These are my favourites :devil: and 0:) . I pretend to one and aspire to the other... I'll leave it to you to decide which is which:)

:music: lol i totally see either one of those really fast spanish ones or an irish jig. I know it's not a violin, but i totally can't help it :D

Oh I think it i defiitely spaish guitar. look at how fast his littel fingers are moving. I love to watch spanish guitarists play because they have such nimble fingers :lmao:

What's Up G.A.? I just joined the site because my best friend suggested it, she's one of the Promising Authors....J.Ross, Love Ya Darling. I'm lucky enough to know her personally, :-)

Anyways, Names Jesse. I have written mostly poems over the years and a few short stories, but I personally don't think they are worth posting because ya'll are actual writers and I just do it when inspired.

I LOVE DomLuka's "The Lo(n)g Way", was the best gay story I've ever read thusfar, that includes published stuff which isnt even half as good. Am currently reading "In The Fish Bowl", which I'm also loving. After I'm gonna start "Desert Dropping" which I've been told countless times to read haha. But yeah.

That's just a quick introduction. :-)

Nice to meet you hun. I know what you mean about being intimidated by all the actual writers but I still take the risk and push my babies out to stand or fall in the glare. Most people are very kind so you should let your creations take a few tentative steps out; you never know they might inflame the imagination of someone :) If nothing else it is a massive boost to the ego when someone says they actually like it.

hi,

I stumbled on this forum and decided to leave a message.

I have been reading stories on this site for quite a long time, but until yesterday didn't join as a member.

So a lot of new things, forums etc. are now available to me and I will see where it leads to.

What I can say that I have been enjoying lots of nice and good stories on this site and that the atmosphere here is very nice and supportive.

I still have to fill my profile with some more information about what writers i like (Mark Arbour, Dom luka, Don Hanraty and many others) and so on.

So, hi to all of you and thanks for the beautifull stories I read so far.

H.

Hi Northern Dutch Guy, Welcome to the GA!~

Feel free to participate in the forums etc. I believe many of the features you got to enjoy only after you make five posts (not including ones in Games and Humor).

We do have Dutch guy(s) here, you know. At least one of the Promisings are. :P

https://www.gayauthors.org/author/ga-staff This should get you started.

A very warm welcome to you Northern Dutch Guy. I hope you have an excellent time here on GA, as you've been reading for a time already (I think most of us start as lurkers :lol: )I'm sure you already know this is an excellent site for fiction.

Good to have you aboard! :D

• Like 2

Hi All ,Just joined last week I guess it was. Still navigating my way through GA. There are so many great writers here. Which of course fits in perfectly with the amount of reading that I do.

Whew, made it through my first post.:great:

Hi Northern Dutch Guy, Welcome to the GA!~

Feel free to participate in the forums etc. I believe many of the features you got to enjoy only after you make five posts (not including ones in Games and Humor).

We do have Dutch guy(s) here, you know. At least one of the Promisings are. :P

http://www.gayauthor...author/ga-staff This should get you started.

Tanks for your welcome.

I will try to participate in the forums (if only to make at least 5 posts).

And yes, I already discovered a Promising Dutch Author on this site. I just finished a story from AndrOgene, called "The house always wins".

Assuming that he is a native Dutch guy and English is not his first language, I found it very well written.

H.

A very warm welcome to you Northern Dutch Guy. I hope you have an excellent time here on GA, as you've been reading for a time already (I think most of us start as lurkers :lol: )I'm sure you already know this is an excellent site for fiction.

Good to have you aboard! :D

Hello Agaith,

Thanks for your welcome.

And yes I already found out that this is an excellent site for reading.

And maybe it will inspire me to do more than "lurking" and posting in the forums.:D

My handicap however is/will be that English is not my first language.

Hi there,

I found the site by chance and decided to give it a try.

My biggest difficulty with writing is that I keep having new ideas for stories and never finish the ones I start. I'm hoping posting the stories here will help me finish stuff as well as start new stories.

Hi there,

I found the site by chance and decided to give it a try.

My biggest difficulty with writing is that I keep having new ideas for stories and never finish the ones I start. I'm hoping posting the stories here will help me finish stuff as well as start new stories.

Hey James, glad to have you on board hope you have an excellent time here :)

As Anyta said there is support for writers here if you so wish to take it :)

Oh and I noticed in your interests you like Karate, major brownie points from me :2thumbs:

• Like 2

Hey James, glad to have you on board hope you have an excellent time here :)

As Anyta said there is support for writers here if you so wish to take it :)

Oh and I noticed in your interests you like Karate, major brownie points from me :2thumbs:

Yay, brownie points! Posted Image

I started karate about a year and a half ago, after spending years of my life playing football (soccer) and getting both my knees damaged (I had surgeries and all).

It is really fun, though. And useful - learning self-defence helped my fear of "I'm a walking target! I don't want to go out" a lot (I am really short, so much that a little kid tried to mug me once).

Anyway, I should stop rambling.

I would like as much feedback and criticism as possible. Of course, I need to post something first...

(And English is not my first language, thus I probably need extra help on grammar and all that)

Yay, brownie points! Posted Image

I started karate about a year and a half ago, after spending years of my life playing football (soccer) and getting both my knees damaged (I had surgeries and all).

It is really fun, though. And useful - learning self-defence helped my fear of "I'm a walking target! I don't want to go out" a lot (I am really short, so much that a little kid tried to mug me once).

Anyway, I should stop rambling.

I would like as much feedback and criticism as possible. Of course, I need to post something first...

(And English is not my first language, thus I probably need extra help on grammar and all that)

very nice :) rambling's good everyone does it! :D

on GA there are several people that will offer their services as a beta reader or editor so it might be worth finding more info about that. All members on here are really friendly and will be happy to try and point you in the right direction :)

• Like 2

Hey James and Breeze,

Welcome to the GA.. :P

People are friendly here ;) (well most of us anyway).. so hope you have a good time.. and dont hesitate to ask for help as most people here would be glad to.. :)

(Warm) hugs,

Frosty

Hi All ,Just joined last week I guess it was. Still navigating my way through GA. There are so many great writers here. Which of course fits in perfectly with the amount of reading that I do.

Whew, made it through my first post.:great:

:o I'm so sorry I must have scrolled right past your post! :(:hug:

Anyway really good to have you on board hope you have an excellent time here :D

• Like 2

hi all! having been a lurker on here for what must be 7 or 8 years i have finally got round to joining :lmao: having had no real internet access for the last 18 months or so i have got well behind with my reading, just looked at how long GFD is now and im worried it will take me forever to re-read it lol, still it will be worth every minute. look forward to reading more stories and speaking to you guys :D