New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Welcome welcome welcome everyone

Been having a little computer trouble so unfortunately there are too many of you to give personal welcomes but hey..... welcome to GA everyone. I'm looking forward to getting to know you

Hi! I'm new here... I like reading but maybe I'll post a story... not sure for the moment because English isn't my first language. I can't wait to know you, if you want to know more about me just read my profile :D!

Hi! I'm new here... I like reading but maybe I'll post a story... not sure for the moment because English isn't my first language. I can't wait to know you, if you want to know more about me just read my profile :D!

Hello!

Welcome to the colorful bunch!

I don't have English as my first language either yet I continue to throw my words out there! So... :P Looking forward on what you got!

Marylin... looking good :) There are lots of people who don't have english as a first language. If you are worried get and editor or beta to look over the work before we publish. We always love to see new writers.

Breeze... very glad to meet you I hope you enjoy yourself in this crazy place :)

Hi. I'm John . I'm new in the forum...

Heya,

Long time reader first time poster. Thought it was about time I introduced myself :)

Y'know, until today, I thought of myself as a one-site author. I've been writing on Nifty since... well, since '01, I guess, though not in a concentrated manner. And I do have my personal archive on my server.

But, until today, I never thought I'd join another site. Thank you, GA, for proving me wrong. Guess I'm the new writer on the block. (Now to get enough posting rights to begin replicating my work over here. That should be fun. XD)

Hi Everyone!

Glad to be here, just starting out...

Hello friends.I just got started here but I read many stories that were worth rereading and more. Keep up the good work.

Hey everyone :D :D :D

:hug: Welcome to the madhouse!! :D :D

Hope u have a LOVELY time here :D

HI, my name's Matt and I'm a Domaholic. Long time reader, first time poster!

Hi everyone! So excited to see so much creativity. Can't wait to read more...

Hi~ I'm Miss Mistakes, or MnM for short xD Though I'm usually just called Missy. I'm new here and like Matt, I'm a Domaholic. :D

It's nice to meet everyone ^^

I may or may not be Voltaire. I may or may not be new here. Whatever you decide on this matter is fine by me.

Hello

Gosh I missed the boat again. Sorry I'm late guys but welcome to GA anyway. Hope you learn a little, laugh a lot and overall have fun :)

:o :o :o I'm later than Nephy for once!

Can't believe I've lost tabs on this thread. Welcome and belated welcome to all who have arrived since my last post lol.

Have fun, try and be as crazy as the rest of us :P enjoy :D

Hello everyone. I'm relatively new here (avid reader though yet to post stuff). I was wonderin whether any of the older members can perhaps make a list of best or favourite stories as recommendations to new members. I'm sure we would be much obliged.

Nice to meet y'all.

Welcome Gyrd51 and Philandery

Hmmm list of stories I hate putting lists up because I have an awful memory and I'm always afraid of upsetting someone I've left out. There are so many wonderful stories. A lot of it depends on what kind of story you like.

I would suggest starting a new thread although I think there may already be one out there. I'm sure one of the mods can point you in the right direction. Lugh and Cia usually have their fingers on the pulse for things like this.

If you're stuck pm me and then I can talk about people behind their backs and not get slapped :P

Hello!!! Im new here... LOL Have a nice day!Posted Image

Hello everyone. I'm relatively new here (avid reader though yet to post stuff). I was wonderin whether any of the older members can perhaps make a list of best or favourite stories as recommendations to new members. I'm sure we would be much obliged.

Nice to meet y'all.

Welcome To GA! :) hope u have a LOT of fun here :) almost everyone on here has their fav authors, stories listed on their profiles. :) so.. if u visit the profile pages, u might be able to get the lists :)

Hi, I am JY, another newbie....

I am so excited to find this site and already reading the stories like crazy....

Thanks to all the authors for their wonderful stories...^^